Plugin not available in builder

Hi I just installed your theme and demo content, and when I open a page, a lot of widget are missing, like : Greenskeeper_SRow_Widget Greenskeeper_Spacer_Widget Greenskeeper_Connected_Blocks … Could you please help me to solve this problem ? Thank you

Feature Widget icon image

By bartridge, 6 years ago
Hi, I am trying out the feature widget and I am having an issue with my icon image overlapping the container. I have tried all the container shapes and various image sizes but always get a square image if the size is bigger than the container. I am sure I am missing something. Any advice…

Full-width row stopped working

By Gill Andrews, 6 years ago
Hi, My full-width rows suddenly stop being full-width. I didn’t change anything except that my website got migrated to a different provider (it was done by their support) and I connected it to Cloudflare (no changes to any page of my website were maid). The page that is having this issue (see the rows with…

Switch from 2 columns to 1 in mobile version

By Alban Four-Germain, 6 years ago
Hello, I use Page Builder to create the pages of my site. On one of them (http://s517193830.onlinehome.fr/nos-services/) I would like that on the mobile version the text content passes on a single column for example blocks “Our targets” and ” Our ambition”. How can I please? Thank you in advance for your help.

The content on my pages broke as of today

Hi there, As of a few hours ago, the content on my pages looks broken at certain rows, including parts on my homepage. Check an example here. – Text shows on top of each other – Rows float into each other – Buttons moved up and float on other content – Line height is influenced…

Blog Post Issue

By Joseph Bottero, 6 years ago
Is it possible to style the page that individual blog posts are displayed from? Maybe I’m missing something, but whatever layout I save on the page designated in the side-panel “Customize” reverts to a basic page with side-bar – even if I have specified no side-bar with the Edit Pages dialog. My point is that…

modification style css panel widget accordion

By Jonathan Fougère, 6 years ago
Hi, sorry for my english i’d like modify this element style to .so-widget-sow-accordion-default-257292cb1feb .sow-accordion .sow-accordion-panel .sow-accordion-panel-header{padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px;} but i don’t know where. i try to change the css style in widget style but it doesn’t function. Thanks for your help.

editor disappeared

By Alexandr Povarenkov, 6 years ago
The button in the editor’s window was missing, and the editor also disappeared. I have 2 sites on the same domain, they are technically similar. On first site – plug-in broke, on the second site – it still works. But there are fears that there too will break. You have to find the reason or…