Page builder gone, but working.

By sitebuddy, 5 years ago
Hi, Today I made an update to 2.67 and just checked some pages. They look identical as before but when I edit the page, there is just a massive bunch of code. No buttons to edit with the page builder. Uhm, what happened? Screen shot: Thanks

Facebook Emoticons im Page Builder Editor verwenden?

Hello Support I have the following problem: I would like to insert Fecebook post texts including their emoticons in the SiteOrigin PageBuilder Editor. The idea behind it was fohende: It should be possible for my website visitors to mark these Facebook posts on my website, copy them and then paste them on Facebook in a…

Elements on my Website Not Responsive

By Michael Lanfield, 5 years ago
Hello. First of, I think your plugin is great and will give you a great review on WordPress shortly. I have an issue with making the elements on my site responsive. First I have Shapely theme from colorlib and the theme is responsive, but they say sometimes the elements may not be. So the images,…

Uji Countdown

By Giuseppe Cavallo, 5 years ago
Hello, I’m trying to set up a countdown timer on my website. I followed this thread which was solved by enabling the Content Cache option, which unfortunately now has been suspended. It seems there are conflicts among Uji Countdown plugin and Yoast SEO pluging. So can you suggest how can I solve it? Thank you

Widget Post with images not show correct content

By Maria Patricia Sanchez Huanqui, 5 years ago
Hellow, I use the publication of widgets with images with pagebuilder and SiteOrigin on my website but the content shown in the left sidebar is not correct. Shows the content of the active page but not the content of the entry of recents posts. My site is http://luzderenacimiento.org. Help me please.

PageBuilder tab not showing in editor

By Kathy Pop, 5 years ago
The pagebuilder tab stopped showing in the page editor. I deactivated all plugins except the pagebuilder itself and the required widgets. Still did not show. I deactivated as well as re-installed the pagebuilder plugin and created a new page, but no change. I changed themes ( currently using Weaver Extreme) to Twenty- Seventeen Also the…

Images overlaying in responsive mode

By Michael Bell, 5 years ago
Hi, I can’t seem to work out how to stop my images stacking on top of one another when entering responsive mode. eg. test.thehybridminds.com) I have a row with three columns, each column has a background image and a layout builder with some text and a button. For the most part the images seem to…

Bug Yoast Seo and SiteOrigin

Dear SiteOrigin, I’m working hard on making a fantastic SEO optimized website using Yoast SEO premium and SiteOrigin. Our webpages are build with siteorigin and it seems that images on pages build with siteorigin are not accessible for Yoast SEO, Yoast SEO checker also mention images with alt attribute are missing on pages. These images…

Page Builder SiteOrigin Plugin Not Working

By jkerr121, 5 years ago
Hi, I built my website with page builder sightorigin plugin. But now it is not showing up. In the WordPress pages, it is still there, but when I click to customize it says I need to install Page Builder SiteOrigin Plugin. (It already is installed.) When I click the link the location says it already…

Page Builder conversation doesn’t work on new pages

With the latest WP Site Origin update, can’t convert a page to Page Builder. Also the Kadence Theme’s Virtue Shortcode for tables for that page isn’t working properly since your update. I can’t get into the columns or rows to paste content. Sent same message to Kadence Themes (www.kadencethemes.com). Need your help ASAP. Thanks much.…

Not able to center icons SiteOrigin Features

By kevin cammarata, 5 years ago
I’m having the hardest time centering the icons. Its center when viewing via mobile but jammed to the left on desktop. You can see a sample located in the feature section (invoices) at servicebull.net I have the container postion set to top. I would think it would be centered in the container by default. What…