Drop down menu behind site origin Hero Image
Hello, how can I stop the drop-down menu behind site origin Hero Image? http://pps-environmental.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=6&action=edit Also how can I make the logo bigger? thanks Rob
Save 30% on SiteOrigin Premium with our October sale. Use code OCTOBER30 .
Support Forum
Browse community answers for this topic or search for a specific issue.
Hello, how can I stop the drop-down menu behind site origin Hero Image? http://pps-environmental.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=6&action=edit Also how can I make the logo bigger? thanks Rob
Hi. I use the :siteorigin-panels plugin on several of my sites. They are currently ALL down due to this particular plugin. There doesn’t seem to be an update, and the only way for the sites to show up is to…
Hello, After activated WPSHOP 2 plugin, page builder doesn’t appear anymore on edit page. When I change my Avada theme for twenty twenty theme the issue resolves so what should I do next this test ? Thanks by advance.
Hi, How to get rid of margin-bottom css while it’s blank? #pg-404-0 , #pg-404-1 , #pg-404-2 , #pg-404-3 { margin-bottom:px } Even if I put the number, above blank code is inserted. This is annoying. Thank you for your support…
Hello! I would like to follow up on this previously reported issue. No solutions were posted nor was the bug fixed, and all these years later the problem remains. Here is our website if you want to see the problem…
Hi all, just wanted to provide a heads up that the Product Review plugin by Nazmul Ahsan causes an issue with the most recent SiteOrigin Pagebuilder update. This plugin is 4+ years old and I believe there is an alternative…
My Site Origin Page Builder stopped showing up. I went through and deactivated all plug-ins as other support threads have suggested. I was able to pin-point the issue to the Essential Grid Plug-in. However, when I deactivate that plug-in it…
We have an Issue where the SiteOrigin Plugin Editor does not appear on our WordPress Page. We are using the following versions- WordPress : 5.5.1 Site Origin: 2.11.0 We get the following error-
Hi SiteOrigin, I just came across a huge problem after upgrading some of my clients sites to WordPress 5.5.1. Basically page builder disappears and I can no longer edit existing pages or create new ones using it. All I can…
After the latest WP update to 5.5.1, SiteOrigin layout blocks stopped appearing correctly in the editor and gave this error message: “Your site doesn’t include support for the “siteorigin-panels/layout-block” block. You can leave this block intact, convert its content to…
Hello! I’ve been dealing with an issue on my home page which will not let me edit it. I recently discovered that the issue is within SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle which I am using with my Bento theme. When deactivated, I…
Hello, I have been trying to work out how to draw custom shapes on a map created with the SiteOrigin Google Maps widget. I’m wondering if anyone has any tips to hook into the existing maps function to draw polygons…
Hello, We have an accordion repeater and would like to have it show one of the field values instead of the default ‘component’ or ‘item’ text. Is this possible? Any advice would be appreciated. I do have screenshots here of…
Hello! After the last plugin update, some widgets have disappeared. “The home_list_post widget is not available.” In my custom page, this string appears inside the layout block. What can I do? Thank you M.
I have four items in a Price Table and only three of them fit in a row on most computer screens. The fourth item appears on a row below the first three but it’s justified right. I’d like for it…