How to edit existing page
I am taking over management of a website that appears to have used SiteOrigin and I cannot edit pages. I am unable to get into the page editor to edit all of a page. Switching back to classic editor, I…
Save 30% on SiteOrigin Premium with our October sale. Use code OCTOBER30 .
Support Forum
Browse community answers for this topic or search for a specific issue.
I am taking over management of a website that appears to have used SiteOrigin and I cannot edit pages. I am unable to get into the page editor to edit all of a page. Switching back to classic editor, I…
Hello On the following page: https://hybrideleren.basolimburg.ucll.be/methodes/abc-methodiek/ I used the SiteOrigin feature widget with one feature per row. In the example layout the icons are perfectly centered, but on my page only the text is centered but not the icon. I…
Hello, I have been unable to see my site in SiteOrigins CSS. I can view it fine when visiting my website but it’s completely gone when viewing the SiteOrigin CSS editor. Siteorigin works fine with another website I have with…
Hello, I have the following problem with all galleries that I made with page builder: The thumbnails are displayed correctly. But if I click on one of the thumbnails, however, no window opens with which I can look at the…
Hi, my WordPress pages with Page Builder by SiteOrigin seems not working after I updated month ago on Sydney Theme, I’ll get only “No input file specified”. Could someone help me please?
Hello, is there a plugin in SiteOrigin Page Builder to create Togglable Vertical Tabs like in this form for example (on the left): https://www.shurgard.fr/self-stockage/outils-et-conseils-de-self-stockage/calculateur-de-volume Thanks a lot ! Alain
Hi, thanks for the great theme again. I want to change the settings of the front page, https://www.tripwinego.com/en/homepage/ 1. The header of each article, I want to make the text size larger and change the colour of the text. 2.…
Hey Sir/Ma’am, Is there any way to remove/fix the built CSS code margin-bottom: px? The website structure is not affected but when you test the website using HTML validator. Error shows that “margin-bottom: px is not a margin-bottom value”. Thank…
Hi Guys, Within a new accordion panel I am listing some basic URL’s in the content area (see below) 1. Check out the Latest News from our Editor 2. Read all about the new methods in use today BUT is…
Hello, We migrated our website from third party to different hosting, after transferring host, we set up code & db, site is up, but site origin used pages are not getting displayed properly. Tried to edit the code, I’m a…
Hi there, There seem to be quite a few issues with the SiteOrigin Widget in WordPress. Things were working fine on my website till Thursday, 12 November 2020. However, problems started to happen from Friday, 13 November 2020. For instance,…
The pages and posts of my site were made using Page Builder. From a certain moment, when editing pages, the Page Builder mode disappeared, there is only a regular editor. Therefore, I now cannot edit my pages and posts because…
SiteOrigin Image Slider widget generates images with as attribute. The only valid values for loading attribute according to HTML standards are “eager” and “lazy”. The value “1” is invalid. In order to fix the invalid HTML, one needs to modify…
Hi, I’m using this 3rd Party Plugin () which enables SO Builder as a ACF field. Everything works fine, but (only) the headline widget does not render completely (only renders the wrapper). I tested around and found, if I have…
Dear all, I have been using a different page builder with word press, and I have recently installed a theme that added Site Origin page builder. Unfortunately, I still get the old build builder when I launch the page editor.…