How to enlarge text and Page Builder

By James Coward, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
First and foremost, this plug in is wonderful, thank you. You can rest assure, that I will donate to this site once my site is running and generating revenue. My appreciation for your hard work and building this plug in. Is there anyway to make text larger when using page builder. I have installed Black…

Page Builder Column format

By huynhdd, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Whenever I use the page builder grid, the size of the widget I add is always 25% of what it should be. For example, if I add an image on a single column format using page builder, it shows up on my page as if there were 4 columns with the image taking the furthest…

Extra Button Functions

By Bruce Broderick, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I am using your Site Origin Button for a shopping cart button. I like the attributes of it better than the supplied ones and I don’t want to take the time to build one. I’m new to WP having moved over from Joomla, so there is a bit I don’t know yet. Anyway, what I…

Backgrounds & Padding

By toria, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Is there a way to reduce the amount of padding between the rows? I have been using page builder on the WordPress default 2012 theme, building an experimental website at VictoriaYoung.com. I am experimenting with my personal site, to evaluate this plug-in to see if I want to buy the pro version for developing a…

Starting page corupped

By Otto, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
After trying to add an immage to my page that I´m using as my starting page, there is the wrong content shown, when i visit the site. I´m using site builder. In the editing mode the content looks correct, When I move to the real page, it however shows the wrong content which consists of…

Circle Icons Duplicating

By David Leonard, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
One of my Circle Icons has duplicated and placed itself on the Header. I can even find the duplicate Icon anywhere so I can delete it. I have 3 circle icons listed in Custom Home Page but the 4th icon, the one I want to delete is not listed anywhere. I am not sure how…

updated to 1.5 page no longer showing

By tony, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I have updated to 1.5 and now my home page is no longer showing. How can I rollback? I’ve tried deactivating all of my plugins but the problem was not resolved. additionally, I’m afraid that I may have made the situation worse. I just need information to rollback to the previous version. this is really…