Background Colours for Each Row

By Huw Rowlands, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi I was wondering if it was possible to have a custom background colour for each row/column ? From trying out your great plugin it doesn’t seem possible. Is this something that can be coded/added in? Thanks

white space in post loop slider template

By tom riddle, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
hi everyone i’ve ben working on a new site fo some friends of mine but unfortunaly something didn’t work so well if i add a post loop in page builder and select the slider template then there’s a litle white spage on de right side of the slider. i’ve tried to fix it with different…

Page Builder and Visual Error

By joeshartzer, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hello, Using SmartMag theme and Page Builder plugin. When changing between tabs on a page – even with nothing in the Page Builder tab and content only in the Visual (and text, I guess) editor tabs, the content becomes hidden. Screenshot: http://youinbloom.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/PB-Error.png As you can see there’s content there built in Visual, but if any…

use page builder to make spacer

By Sander Bloem, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
Hi there, i’m wondering if i can use a empty row in the page builder to maken a spacer with a picture. at the moment i have a googlemaps picture set in a empty row but the spacing of the empty row can not be set? i hope you understand me en you can help…

Page Builder Problem

By Craig Swift, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
Hi, I’m new to wordpress and setting up apache servers. I set one up locally on my laptop following the guide on ubuntu: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WordPress I had to change /etc/wordpress/config-localhost.php define(‘WP_CONTENT_DIR’, …. to the correct path. Then installed Vantage and PageBuilder. Page builder is not working at all see image View post on imgur.com When i…

Multi Site

By Peter Imeokparia, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
Hi Greg, thanks for such great products. I want to know if 1) I can use the page builder on a Multisite install of wordpress 2) Page builder is licensed for a DIY membership multisite ? i.e Create your own site on sign up. Thanks and cheers! Peter

Page Builder Post Loop irregular spacing

By billnance79, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
I am using the Post Loop to show my recent blog posts. I have it set up using the circle icons. It looks great when it works right, but for some reason it will occasionally show blank space where a blog post should be. I had it set up as a grid of 3×3, but…

pagebuilder visual editor

By Jeffrey Zwijnenburg, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
Hi, I just got pagebuilder and I got really excited.. only the visual editor doesn’t work with; bridge wordpress theme http://themeforest.net/item/bridge-creative-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7315054 If you try to open the shortcode section of bridge it doesn’t show up ? sincerely, jeffrey

Custom naming of rows and widgets

By jhuckins, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hello. I’ve built a site using the vantage theme and page builder. I’ll be handing over site maintenance to another team. They were wondering if there is a way to name rows and/or assign unique names to widgets that are added to rows. That way it’s easier to tell what each row is in the…

Change Category Widget default text “Select a Category”

By Kingston Tan (Watch Teller), 9 years ago. Last reply by Kingston Tan (Watch Teller), 9 years ago
Refer to thread tile subject, appreciate you can offer a snippets/solution to workaround for mobile and desktop view. Lots WooCommerce user was struggle around have split/exclude/specific category on each WC Product Category Widget (not to using custome menu) at non-WC pages. With Page Builder I had success hided selective product category with page builder to…

Criterium for making it work

By Mathias, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hello there I have two different pages on my wordpress website that both uses pagebuilder, however only one of them i showing the real format. When i look in the code on them, only one have the tables created by Page Builder. Now what is the criterium for the Page builder to work? the_content API…