Widget titles not being displayed

By William Long, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hello, We are having issues getting widget titles to display correctly on our site. The title is there, and can be seen when a user highlights the area where the title should appear, otherwise it shows up as white space. We are using page builder with the twenty fourteen theme of word press. For example…

Homepage builder on non siteorigin themes

By michaelkammes, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Love the page builder and I was planning on using it to design a homepage on a theme because unfortunately Vantage wasn’t gonna work for me :( Unfortunately, under the theme appearance I cannot not use the tool for the home page, which would be very useful! Is there anyway to get some snippet of…

Page builder and WP quickLatex.

By eddy, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hello everyone. I have just started using WordPress and have been using Page Builder to create my site. I have also installed the plugin WP Quicklatex. Unfortunately when I try to enter Quicklatex code into a text widget with page builder, the code isn’t read and instead comes out as code in the preview page.…

Post from other categories shows in post loop

By Annemarie, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, I’ve got a problem which annoys me ;). I’m using Page Builder on a WordPress website. If I choose the Post Loop (PB) Widget on a page, posts of another category shows up. In the additional field I put cat=84 (the category ID from which I want to show all posts), but when a…

Hyperlink Bug (Page Builder Plugin)

By William Long, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hello, We are using Page Builder on our WordPress site and are having trouble getting hyperlinks to show up visually. They exist and are highlighted when a user scrolls over where the text is, however the hyperlinked text does not appear when just glancing at the page. We have tried fiddling with the code but…

Update causing a fatal error

By Chuck Roberts, 9 years ago. Last reply by Chuck Roberts, 9 years ago
Hi guys, I am assuming when I installed the Page Builder widget update that it clashed with something else, and I don’t know how to fix it. I have built websites since around 1998, but this is my first time building a WordPress based site, so I’m not sure what to do. The error that…

New update of button origin

By Tsiaw, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
There are problems with the “Wire Button” ! Now, all my buttons appear in white. The “hover effect” doesn’t work. If we use white for Button Color and black for text color, it’s doesn’t work! It was perfect before the update !!!