Doesn’t work – why?

By Aaron Ruven, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I have the Page Builder plugin installed on 2 different sites/servers with WP 3.9.1. It works with the Vantage theme on one install, but on the other I have the Stitch theme and it doesn’t work. On that installation (with all other plugins de-activated) I try to add rows/columns and/or widgets to my layout and…

Removing ‘Responsive’ Checkbox – Not Working

By Paul Child, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
Hi there, Due to a few issues with my the mobile version of my site, my client has asked if I can make it so the mobile version behaves exactly the same as the desktop version (obviously the unavoidable inconvenience of page-width scrolling). I have deselected the ‘Responsive’ checkbox in the Pagebuilder options but having…

Freezing up and super slow

By Pat Gould, 9 years ago. Last reply by Pat Gould, 9 years ago
I’ve just installed Page Builder and watched the intro video. I started to create a new page and inserted an image. This took forever to complete, then the page just turns all gray and is frozen with no buttons active. I reloaded the page, couldn’t see the image I inserted but I thought I would…

Add custom icons to page builder

By Lieke (Liber Media), 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi there Is there a way to integrate/use custom designed icons in the Vantage theme/Page builder plugin? I know you can use a hex colour to change the background colour of the icons, but my designer made some awesome icons that I’ll be using in other material as well. For obvious reasons I’d love to…

How Do I Adjust The Size of the Widget?

By Creative Media +, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
Hi, I know this is going to see so simple and basic, but I can’t seem to figure out how to adjust the size of each Page Builder text box, image box, or any box, so that I can line them up side by side visually. Each box is currently laid out at 100%, one…

Can I delete Page Builder 1.3.7.2-mod?

By gingerkitty, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
An outside vendor created a site for my school’s homepage using Page Builder plugin version 1.3.7.2-mod. When I recently updated WordPress and consequently this plugin, the content created with this plugin disappeared, so I reverted back to 1.3.7.2-mod. I’ve since figured out all fixes required to replicate the homepage and have successfully updated the plugin…

page margin issues (Left, Right, Bottom)

By newkohchangvillas, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Dear Sir/Ma’am, I am using Vantage with Page Builder. We recently started to redesign our site. we cannot get our wrappers to go full width. We always have a large margin on the left and right. Also for some strange reason the footer has large margins on the left, right, and bottom only on the…

widgets dont show up properly

By Patrick Hesse, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, everything worked fine but lately widgets are not showing up where they are supposed to. Please take a look on my website here: http://hmcworldwide.com/ueber-mich-beate-baumgartner/ You will notice that the right side is empty even though in the page builder there is a widget on the right side, that shows up underneath the text on…

How to Change the Image Size?

By Carmen Wyld, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, I’m using the PLUGIN page builder and can’t see how to change the image size. Also, I’d like to change the font color but can’t find it under “appearances” as suggested on one of your support threads. Perhaps there is another “appearances” area to look under? Thanks!

JavaScript on widget not working on page builder

By Oscar Alcalá, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, I build a widget for my theme that includes a dropdown and several checkboxes. When the value in the dropdown changes, it checks and unchecks some boxes depending on some default values for that option. This change is made on the fly with jQuery. It works fine if I add the widget to a…