Page Builder Theme Integration

By Дмитрий Ломов, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi! Sorry for my weak english/ I try to create an own wordpress theme and a want to use Page Builder for create custom pages at the site. Installation, activating plugin finished good. In wp-admin plugin work and look great. When i create a page and add 2-3-4 columns in the front-end i can’t see…

Masonry Plugin

By jiovannyr, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Good afternoon: I have downloaded and installed the Masonry Plugin in my site (livdwntwn.com) successfully. However, I am having an issue getting the plugin to display the bricks linked to my posts properly. For some reason it only recognize one of the posts and not all of them. Please advice. I tried to use the…

Unable to view YouTube videos in iPhone

By Mark Rod, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hello, I’m starting up an eCommerce site (www.4friendspets.com/test) and would like to be able to embed YouTube videos. Using Page Builder makes this process very easy. YouTube videos are viewable when using a PC or laptop but when I try to view them on my iPhone 5c, all I get is a static image of…

Change Bullets – Pagebuilder ul li custom CSS

By pmt92, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi. I am desperate to replace the list style in the text widgets to just a basic square bullet. I’ve used inspect element to identify the style and removed the background image bullet entirely, changed to list-style: square and still the huge ugly purple circle with an arrow in it. Your plugin is integrated into…

Xero Accounts Plugin/Integration

By James Gillies, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi there, I wonder if you have ever been asked for integration into the Xero Accounts online accounting package? Checkfront offer this via their WordPress theme I believe, please see the links below: Checkfront Online Booking System http://www.checkfront.com/xero Xero Accounts is here: https://www.xero.com/uk/ I am looking to purchase the Premium version of Vantage as it…

Bottom margin between objects

By Manish Shivanand, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi I am working with site origin page builder. I want to decrease the space between two rows on page. i.e i want to bring the upper and bottom objects(widgets) closer. In firefox debug i saw inline css: bottom-margin: 30px; How do i change this to 10px Please help. Thanx

Doesn’t work – why?

By Aaron Ruven, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I have the Page Builder plugin installed on 2 different sites/servers with WP 3.9.1. It works with the Vantage theme on one install, but on the other I have the Stitch theme and it doesn’t work. On that installation (with all other plugins de-activated) I try to add rows/columns and/or widgets to my layout and…

Removing ‘Responsive’ Checkbox – Not Working

By Paul Child, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago
Hi there, Due to a few issues with my the mobile version of my site, my client has asked if I can make it so the mobile version behaves exactly the same as the desktop version (obviously the unavoidable inconvenience of page-width scrolling). I have deselected the ‘Responsive’ checkbox in the Pagebuilder options but having…

Freezing up and super slow

By Pat Gould, 9 years ago. Last reply by Pat Gould, 9 years ago
I’ve just installed Page Builder and watched the intro video. I started to create a new page and inserted an image. This took forever to complete, then the page just turns all gray and is frozen with no buttons active. I reloaded the page, couldn’t see the image I inserted but I thought I would…