Plugin Fail

By Brad Stone, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, I am using the pagebuilder, and have also used the SiteOrigin Editor widget to add some text & add an externally hosted video (from Youtube) and when in the editor adding information and the video, it appears fine. However, when I load the page, the text appears, but not my externally hosted video…. I…

Visual editor not working

By Samantha Daveena, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello, I desperately need some help with this issue. I have no idea why this is happening. In the editor widget, I am not able to switch to the visual tab. The visual tool bar appears *beneath* the text tool bar, and the box where my images and text should appear is blank. I was…

Site Origin Plugin not visible on page

By Nicky, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi there, I can go to home page and then to page builder and create a row with a widget inside but when I view my page it is not there. I am using the Colorway Theme in wordpress and have already made some modifications including removing the 4 columns under the feature image on…

Visual Editor issue – Black Studio TinyMCE installed but not working with...

By iabibo, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I have a purchased theme Hostmev2 that comes with Page Builder, however when I attempt to use the Visual Editor, it prompts to install Black Studio TinyMCE which is already installed. After uninstalling then reinstalling the plugin and reloading the page, the error message remains. Prompt: “You need to install Black Studio TinyMCE to use…

Color Picker Error

By Littlelambsy, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I’m using pagebuilder to add images and text to a web page. After adding approx 35 images and text I started getting this message every time I update the page: “A script on this page may be busy or may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open in debugger or let the…

How to pause Slider Widget?

By Ernest Della Penna, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello there, I am very new to the website game. I am using the SiteOrigin Slider Widget…the best slider out there…no question! Just one very important issue: I cannot (or anyone on my site) cannot seem to pause the slider to a particular frame. The user must be able to pause a frame indefinitely without…

Adding new widget

By Václav Greif, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, for my client I need to create a new widget with a custom form. In Visual Composer I just use vc_map() function to add the new element to the builder – how are the new elements added to Swift Page Builder? Thanks Vasik

Site Origin and Seo

By cocoallegro, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi Support I have constructed my pages/posts with rows, each row containing a “paragraph” with a heading which I put in at the top of the text widget in the supplied input. My question is: Am I compromising my SEO by not having H1’s, H2’s etc.? i.e. by not compiling my whole post in the…

When page Builder By SiteOrigin Is Active Issue

By Ryan Kato, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Ok, so I recently had my site hacked. Today we had a company clean all the files, when they finished I logged into the dashboard and clicked Appearance -> Customize -> and a screen that I have never seen before came up(Edit add price box??) which has a few text boxes and nothing I have…

White Gap between menu and Row

By Sofia G. Ruenes, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
This is Sofia from Genio Viajero. I have been trying to fix a White Gap that appears between my menu and first column, www.genioviajero.com/home I read a lot of articles that says; to put this on the costume CSS: But IT DOSENT WORK!!! what can I DO? URL: http://genioviajero.com/home