widgets on blog page

By Mariano Fonseca, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi there. I noticed that with page builder I can add widgets to pages, but for the life of me, I can’t do the same for the blog page. What I wanted was to add a search and a cloud tag (for categories) on top of blog page, but I can only do it for…

How to set fonts for .widget p, .textwidget etc?

By Darren Tay, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
The CSS lines appear at the top of the generated “(index)” page file itself, (i.e. not in a separate CSS file), they look like this: And the affected HTML looks like this: screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/z1V5LtH.png These selectors appear only if the “Text” or the “Visual Editor” widgets are used *within* “Page Builder”. Should I be trying…

Horizontally align columns in a row in small screen

By Cesaro Salazar, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, I´m bulding a page with several rows, each one with 2 columns (an image and a text). Viewing the site at full width I get the desired alignment. But when viewing at small mobile screen, the widgets re-arrange showing them in two rows instead of one, which is ok except for their alignment. They…

SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle

By Martin Willems, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Dear, I use the Site Origin Widgets Bundle on a multi-site wp4.3 Alpha. The next problem arises: if I look on the site origin widgets is google map active, but if I want to use this widget, he is not in the list. I also run a site on wp4.2.2 and here it works perfectly…

Page builder in a wrong place

By Konrad Kunicki, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
For an unknown reason I can’t build a page. The button is in a wrong place and it seems to be inactive. Below you can find a screenshot https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22842112/berlin-trails/page%20builder.JPG

[Feature Request] Responsive Breakpoints

By Kaveh Sajjadi, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I had a quick browse to see if anyone requested this, apologies if it already has. It would be a pretty useful feature if there was more than one breakpoint, two would be more than enough, thinking about how it would be implemented I can’t think of a reasonable way to go about building it,…

Picture widget changes to visual editor

By Karl, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, I am using Wordpress 4.2 4 PageBuilder 2.1.5 There is no VisualEditor-plugin installed. When I insert a picture widget (on my german installation it is named „Bild (PB)“) and set the picture-URL everything looks still good. But after saving the updated page, the widget changes to „visual editor“ and I cannot edit it again.…

Custom Widgets

By Meysam Ebrahimi, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, I am very confused. Trying to implement my own set of widgets and do not really have much WP knowledge, so please help: https://siteorigin.com/docs/widgets-bundle/getting-started/creating-a-widget/ So I registered the widget copying this code into my functions.php file of my theme: I created a widgets folder inside my theme’s directory, along with a subfolder with the…