Help! Page Builder tab has disappeared!

By Victoria Cryer, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi there, I would really appreciate some help ASAP. The page builder tab has suddenly disappeared from next to the Visual and Text tabs and now all of my pages/posts are all jumbled and my site looks terrible. I haven’t done anything to the plugin – it was still activated. I am unsure if another…

clash between page builder and Black studio tiny MC

By rssx, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi there, Looks like page builder and my visual editor are clashing or not compatible together.. Everytime i try to create a post i have to chose between using page builder (handy for columns and rows) and using my visual editor Black studio tiny MC (handy for presentation regarding texts and fonts). Looks like i…

page builder does not work can it be fixed

By Aaron Stone (MD), 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
using php 5.5 on liquidweb c-plan linux os. when i activate siteorigin-panels plugin it does not show up on the page edit page. it also hides the edit content box’s content. i had it working on nginx with 5.6 on a windows10 but had to switch to this system because of other problems. any suggestions…

Customizing Archive Pages

By D-W, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello there, i’m building my own theme and i’d like to set template for archive pages but i can’t find any info about it … Is there any way of setting template for archive pages ? For blog page i know i have to use custom loop.php but when changing to for eg. Category it…

State handler changing value of another field

By Ɓukasz Ziaja, 8 years ago. Last reply by Braam Genis, 8 years ago
Hi, this is first time I’m using state emitters and hanlders and I was wondering how we can archive that state handler change value of some field. For now I’ve and that works almost perfect except that moment when we choose Image type as Full width, and Image height as Static, them change Image type…

How to change link-color etc. with Po CSS plugin

By Peer Elmelund, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello, using Influence Plus with PO CSS editor-plugin in wysiwyg-editor. It works nice, but I can’t fetch links so I can style them, eg. I cannot style links in navigation. I can change the submit bottom for a Gravity Form, but I cannot change the hover-behavior; so I cannot change the hover-color. Can I do…

Plugin Fail

By Brad Stone, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, I am using the pagebuilder, and have also used the SiteOrigin Editor widget to add some text & add an externally hosted video (from Youtube) and when in the editor adding information and the video, it appears fine. However, when I load the page, the text appears, but not my externally hosted video…. I…

Visual editor not working

By Samantha Daveena, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello, I desperately need some help with this issue. I have no idea why this is happening. In the editor widget, I am not able to switch to the visual tab. The visual tool bar appears *beneath* the text tool bar, and the box where my images and text should appear is blank. I was…

Site Origin Plugin not visible on page

By Nicky, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi there, I can go to home page and then to page builder and create a row with a widget inside but when I view my page it is not there. I am using the Colorway Theme in wordpress and have already made some modifications including removing the 4 columns under the feature image on…