Features Widget customization

By pcmr, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello, is it possible to add or customize something in the feature widget, so that instead of a complete filled circle as icon container I only have an outer border with a set width, where I also can apply some css to change color on hover like here: http://demo.themeisle.com/zerif-lite/ (scroll past the header image). I…

Page Builder 2 & WP-Members

By ChrisA, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I note from other threads and from personal experience that Page Builder and WP-Members do not co-exist (blocked pages are not blocked by WP-Members if built with Page Builder). Can you advise if this will be resolved as part of Page Builder 2 development? If YES I will make do with a quick and dirty…

Page Builder Tab Missing

By Yiwey, 8 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 8 years ago
Hello ! I’m using WordPress 4.1 and have just installed Page Builder (v2.1.4) and Types (v1.7.11) because the theme I use advised me to do so. The problem is there’s no Page Builder tab in the editor. Also, there’s no other plugin installed on my site so it can’t be a plugin compatibility problem. So…

Problems when Publishing or Saving Drafts

By WSFRSouthFloridaRock, 8 years ago. Last reply by jakekimpton, 8 years ago
Good day! I hope I can find a way to correct this issue as I really like this plugin. It makes life a lot easier. Anyway, what’s happening is that I start designing my page and if I go to publish or save a draft, it moves all of the content into the TEXT editor.…

Fatal Error with Widgets Bundle 1.4

By Izzie P., 8 years ago. Last reply by Izzie P., 8 years ago
When I try to install on my wordpress site, I get this error: Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error. Fatal error: Class ‘SiteOrigin_Widget_Meta_Box_Manager’ not found in /home3/izziebyt/public_html/infusedmusings/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/so-widgets-bundle.php on line 495 I tried to install this directly through wordpress. Cheers!