Tessacarct 2 image width “challenge”

By FitBUX, 8 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 8 years ago
Hello For some reason, our homepage has some formatting issues when viewed on a small screen (ie iphone or ipad, in portrait mode only, looks fine in landscape mode). We’ve tried pretty much everything (or at least the things that come to mind, we may have missed the obvious.), no luck. –> this is us:…

Changing font color in widgets

By Anna, 8 years ago. Last reply by Support Assistants, 8 years ago
Hi there, I am trying to change color of witget title (h3 inherited from body) and I want to change it in widget, not in body. I cannot find this part of code wher this can be changed. I built a footer out of 4 layout bouldiers to which I put widgets. It looks like…

SiteOrigin CSS vs JetPack CSS

By obi55, 8 years ago. Last reply by Support Assistants, 8 years ago
I am sure this question has been answered before, but came across this and wondering if SiteOrign CSS is same as JetPack Custom CSS? Aware of slow load time JetPack causes, if one only uses JetPack for the Custom CSS features, can one get same functions if one switches to SiteOrigin CSS? Functions includes: removing,…

Page Builder & WPML

By jhanani03, 9 years ago. Last reply by Support Assistants, 8 years ago
Hi team, Before submitting translations to icanlocalize though WPML, I checked the support section on Page Builder and followed the Translate panels_data. Now a little time later, the first translations are coming in, but unfortunately they only show in the standard editor and not in Page Builder. The result is an empty page on the…