Page Builder with jQuery Infinite Scroll

By mctenold, 8 years ago. Last reply by Support Assistants, 8 years ago
Is there something I'm missing with Page Builder where you have to relayout the post or something after infinite scroll using some javascript function. UPDATE** From what I've been able to debug, it looks like on page load it adds the CSS for the layout of each post to the post footer in an area…

Disable inline styling

By Ferhat, 8 years ago. Last reply by Support Assistants, 8 years ago
Hi, I’ve searched in the support section of the page and came across this post: https://siteorigin.com/thread/disable-style-in-call-to-action-widget-and-other-widgets/ According to the reply of Andrew Misplon in that post there should be an option to disable inline styling entirely in version 1.5.4. This option isn’t available anymore. Is there another way to disable inline styling or will there…

Adding Shadow

By Fred G Slabine, 8 years ago. Last reply by Support Assistants, 8 years ago
Hello, Please explain how to add shadow with your CSS plugin, I noticed that there is a shadow box on the text trim but no dropdowns, I tried adding the number 10 and did not see any difference, thank you very much, I appreciate your assistance.

Shadow

By Fred G Slabine, 8 years ago. Last reply by Support Assistants, 8 years ago
Hello, Please explain how to add shadow with your CSS plugin, I noticed that there is a shadow box on the text trim but no dropdowns, I tried adding the number 10 and did not see any difference, thank you very much, I appreciate your assistance.