Really Struggling with images

By samjackson, 8 years ago. Last reply by Support Assistants, 8 years ago
When I load them into a row and size it for say 400 pixels the image is massively zoomed in and the focus of the image is lost. I use a row in the SO Visual Editor and edit the row properties to set the image as follows: Page is set to Full Width Row…

User Location

By Larrysmf, 8 years ago. Last reply by Support Assistants, 8 years ago
Hello there. I’m using Vantage Premium and i’d like to get the website’s user curent location so to give him directions on the map. Is there a possibility to do so? Thanks a lot!

Site Origin plugin not working right!

By ehelaban, 8 years ago. Last reply by Support Assistants, 8 years ago
After my site crashed the site origin plugin stop working properly. I'm no longer able to use the functions of this plugin, the tabs to switch to Page Builder doesnt show up on any pages or post yet my pages still look the same as when I built it with Page Builder I just cant…

Page Builder does not appear in pages?

By Ria Cranfield, 8 years ago. Last reply by Support Assistants, 8 years ago
Aswell as having a constant problem with when I try publish anything new my page says “”This website is unavailable ERR_CONNECTION_RESET”” but now my pagebuilder is constantly disappearing and reappearing… I haven’t been able to do anything for weeks now and its really starting to annoy me.. I will go into my pages and click…