Home>Support>Plugin

PageBuilder not working

By Joseph Abie Willet, 8 years ago. Last reply by Support Assistants, 8 years ago
Hello, When I switched to my live domain url pagebuilder stopped working. I can view the editor, add rows, add widgets, but when I try to edit the widget or rows the contents are blank except for the widget styles.

unexplicable pink sqaures

By dbjdbj, 8 years ago. Last reply by Support Assistants, 8 years ago
Dbjdbj.org/ AFAIS they are now both identical , but the bottom post slider widget shows this pink square instead of featured images on two pages. Dbjdbj.org/[/caption] I am sure you can decipher this is WP 4.4.1, Sydney Free , all the SO plugins, widgets etc ... On both sides.

Issues using HTML in text widget

By Andy Wallace, 9 years ago. Last reply by Plasma-Process, 8 years ago
I used the Page Builder Plugin to display auctions from eBay using a special code that I place in the text widget. It was working fine until I updated to the most recent version of Page Builder and now the actual code is displayed and not the eBay tool that was previously. Their may be…

Error when pasting script into Page Builder widgit

By Jamie Benaud, 8 years ago. Last reply by Plasma-Process, 8 years ago
Hi all, I’m trying to place the following eBay script into a page: If I place it into a standard WP page, it works perfectly, displacing an eBay ad unit which auto-scrolls content. However, if I activate Page Builder for the page, and then paste the code into either a text or visual editor widgit,…

Footer Content Alignment

By Darren Sunderland, 8 years ago. Last reply by Darren Sunderland, 8 years ago
Dear Andrew, Please can you tell me how I can better control the alignment of the widgets in the footer area? Namely, I’m seeking to centre the ticker in the middle, then would like to center the eco-friendly logo within its portion. And maybe pull the social network buttons slightly to the left etc I’m…

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More