Home>Support>Plugin

White Page

By Alliance Times-Heral, 8 years ago. Last reply by Charanvir Singh Rohewal, 8 years ago
Yesterday the portion of our website the customers see vanished. It left nothing but a white screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled page-builder-by-site-origin, but it is still not functioning properly. I get the header and background for the pages and posts, but nothing else. The only way the site works properly now is if I remove…

CSS Editor

By rutoutdoors, 8 years ago. Last reply by Support Assistants, 8 years ago
When I did I watched to video and was excited to get started but when I went to custom CSS the 2 options to let you make changes DO NOT show up for me to make those changes on my site. I am not sure what I need to do to make this happen but…

Menu on Mobile Platform

By rutoutdoors, 8 years ago. Last reply by Support Assistants, 8 years ago
I bought the premium and i chose to have the responsive menu navigation on mobile platform. When I chose this and go to mobile and go to my site it says menu but when i click on it, it does nothing am I doing something wrong.

Back To Yoast And Page Builder

By crisgross, 8 years ago. Last reply by Support Assistants, 8 years ago
Hello. I see a thread in which Andrew Misplon helped users with the issue of the Yoast SEO (free) not “reading”text etc. within the Visual seeing copy inside “Visual Editor” widgets. I have a website with 85 pages (so far) and a couple dozen posts. I love Visual Editor because I can adjust the widths…

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More