Home>Support>Plugin

Missing Page Builder Tab in WordPress

By Ian Hutchinson, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Good Afternoon. I am currently experiencing problems accessing the page builder editor. When editing a page I used to have a tab at the top right alongside the ‘visual’ and ‘text’ tabs. I have reinstalled the plugin but this has not fixed the problem. The biggest issue is that I have video within the plugin…

Pagebuilder Issue

By Sailesh Khanna, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Visual Edior/ SiteOrigin Editor widgets not working when i Inesert them into page builders row Hi all , Please help…having a lot of issues…the visual view works fine…but when i use the page builder option. I can enter, duplicate a row or widget…but I can edit a row or widget….please advise….

Scaling row for mobile

By chino75, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello Support, I have a row which contains texts and a background image(set to cover). The following css is applied to row style padding-top: 200px; padding-bottom: 250px; Problem is when viewing on mobile, the row is too high. How can i scale down the whole row with 40% including the font size? This is my…

About logo image size

By Mr.Rao, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi! There is a problem puzzling me.When I change my logo image,different images with different size,the post shows a same width and a different heigth. But it can use margin or padding.I wonder how can I set the logo size?In which file?

Is there a way to change the button text Font?

By Elise Lauren P, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Firstly, I LOVE siteorigin’s page builder. I am brand new to WordPress and I can’t believe the things I can do without using code that I thought were otherwise unavailable to me. This sounds pedantic but when I labour over my glorious hero images, which have so many customisation options…. I’m always disappointed by the…

Update for Page Builder failed

By Donna Fontenot, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Attempted to upgrade Page Builder via ManageWP first and was told this “Downloading update from https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/siteorigin-panels.2.4.6.zip… Download failed. Not Found” So then I tried upgrading manually, from wp-admin, but that failed also. I deleted the plugin and reinstalled, and that worked. Guessing that file name with the character after the .zip might be the problem.

Widgets-Bundle / Page Builder – Bug in Features-widget after latest update

By Thomas Dupont, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello dear SiteOrigin-team and user-community, after updating the SiteOrigin Widget-Bundle and the Page-builder (used with the Virtue Theme) I have a little bug in the “”Features”-widget. The dropdrown-menu to select the shape of the icon backround is not showing any options anymore. Generally, the Features is not displayed in the settings-list anymore. Has it maybe…

All Page builder elements always in foreground

By Holger Gräf, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello there, I’m building a pretty complex homepage which have some sort of background layers and “not really background layers”. To make it short – when I use siteorigin page builder all the elemnts are in the backgound behind some other div-laers. I then pick up the specific class of an element via firebug and…

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More