THX

By Bernd Steinig, 8 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 8 years ago
A merry Howdy Team. I have tested the Page Builder. I wonder now, where did you actually know what I wished for. I will now only use this. The js-composer me not coming to the root! Runs just great and it has now become a pleasure. Together with the “Widgets” an unbeatable team for me.…

Page Builder’s not working after update!

By The Youthquake, 8 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 8 years ago
Hi! I’ve updated your plugin and now I cannot change anything, the “send” or “>” button doesn’t work and well, I can’t change a thing. I’ve read that it can be fized by uninstalling, deleting and reintalling the 2.4.1 update, but will it delete my content if I delete the plugin and not wait for…

siteorigin problem freezing

By royal, 8 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 8 years ago
Hello everybody, I have siteorigin problem, when I am editing I can’t click the save button or even close button. I’m using Sydney theme, and I read all of the posts and tried all of them (deactivate plugins, changing theme, deleting cache etc) Note: I am working on localhost for now. Thanks in advance

Width Button Widget

By Jelmer, 8 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 8 years ago
Hi, The button widget adjust its width automatically to the text in the button. I would like to give all my buttons the same size. Is there any possibility? I use two groups of buttons, so the solution already given in another thread doesn’t work. Kind regards, Jelmer