Remove Buttons Post Carousel

By sl1234, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi there, I’m having some issues with the carousel. I’m trying to remove the navigation buttons- I searched the forums and found this code, but it doesn’t work for me. I’ve tried it in the Custom CSS Editor, and also in my theme’s Custom CSS box. .sow-carousel-title a.sow-carousel-next, .sow-carousel-title a.sow-carousel-previous { display: none; } Unless…

Prebuilt layouts

By ukvip, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi guys, I’m new to using page builders but have so far found Siteorigin really easy to use however i’m struggling to overcome a particular issue. when I import a prebuilt layout there is a border around the content area that I cant seem to remove. Could someone point me in the right direction please

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class SiteOrigin_Widget_Button_Widget in /home/****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/widgets/so-button-widget/so-button-widget.php on line 268

By Manson Loo, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi there, I’m having the same problem of some of the other users are having as described below: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class SiteOrigin_Widget_Button_Widget in /home/****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/widgets/so-button-widget/so-button-widget.php on line 268 The problem is I can’t access to the admin page anymore. I’m really lost and have no idea how to fix this. Please do guide me…