Image Slider navigation arrows not appearing when PageBuilder Row Attributes are changed

By strauctn, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, I am having trouble with the Image Slider/Page Builder plugins. The image slider itself works fine. But, when working in page builder, if I change attributes (background color) of the row that the image slider plugin is in, the navigation arrows do not appear on hover. Can someone help me with this issue? Without…

Text Color Change

By Pepper2, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
REF: www.kapitibowlingclub.co.nz I am using Siteorigin Pagebuilder and widgets I am using Weaver Extreme Plus theme recently updated manually to version 2.1.3 of Plus I have also recently established the page “Tiger Turf Tournament” The content text color has changed to blue on this and a few other pages. I have tried to seek out…

Need help with pagination issue

By loom n Bands, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I can’t seen to get pagination to work properly when I build a page with page builder. Pagination works fine on my theme, I use it a lot, and it works great. However, I’m now creating a post in page builder, and no matter what I try I can’t get pagination to work correctly. When…

add content before or after module areas

By Andrew Schulz, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
hi there. i am loving the page builder plugin. how hard would it be to add two text field attributes to each element that would allow placing code/content before (first text field) or after (second text field) the respective block of content? this would greatly help streamline using element specific scripts that work with 3rd…

Font Size & Weight CSS Issue.

By Miles Works, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I am having the same problem with a page that I had on a previous posting, this time with SiteOrigin North. The first few lines of a text block have a ‘reduced’ font size, ‘lighter’ font weight than the rest of the text. I’ll ask the question again but WTF ? There’s clearly a css…

Widget Id = Filename => id-overlap

By mj, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi, first of all, I really like working with the site-origin page-builder and having a good time creating custom widgets. But I have one problem. Adding custom widgets works well, but if the file-names are equal every widget with the same file-name gets disables when I disable a widget via Plugins -> SiteOrigins Widgets. Example:…

CSS edit for athena pro parallax

By Nayeem, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I have a widget on this page http://karagolemba.com/wordpress/ that says Join Kara’s community. I have spent most of the day trying to figure out how I can get that widget to display correctly on all devices. It should not cover part of the logo to begin with on my laptop, however, no matter what I…