add content before or after module areas

By Andrew Schulz, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
hi there. i am loving the page builder plugin. how hard would it be to add two text field attributes to each element that would allow placing code/content before (first text field) or after (second text field) the respective block of content? this would greatly help streamline using element specific scripts that work with 3rd…

Font Size & Weight CSS Issue.

By Miles Works, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I am having the same problem with a page that I had on a previous posting, this time with SiteOrigin North. The first few lines of a text block have a ‘reduced’ font size, ‘lighter’ font weight than the rest of the text. I’ll ask the question again but WTF ? There’s clearly a css…

Widget Id = Filename => id-overlap

By mj, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi, first of all, I really like working with the site-origin page-builder and having a good time creating custom widgets. But I have one problem. Adding custom widgets works well, but if the file-names are equal every widget with the same file-name gets disables when I disable a widget via Plugins -> SiteOrigins Widgets. Example:…

CSS edit for athena pro parallax

By Nayeem, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I have a widget on this page http://karagolemba.com/wordpress/ that says Join Kara’s community. I have spent most of the day trying to figure out how I can get that widget to display correctly on all devices. It should not cover part of the logo to begin with on my laptop, however, no matter what I…

Widget Bundle wont install

By Naoma Serna, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, I’ve had the problem of installing the Widget bundle that pairs with the Pagebuilder plugin. I have deleted the plugin and the page builder plugin and reinstalled and everything goes smoothly until I try to install the “widget bundle” it says there is an error and that it cannot be installed. Ive tried uploading…

Layout

By Dorian Bodnariuc, 7 years ago. Last reply by Dorian Bodnariuc, 7 years ago
Hi there, I am using Page Builder to write content in my posts. This allows me to better structure my posts. My posts are composed of multiple rows containing 1 or two widgets each. The two widgets rows contain an image and a little text as a caption in one widget, and some text in…

Broken!

By stmulligan, 7 years ago. Last reply by stmulligan, 7 years ago
I am running WP 4.5.2 and SiteBuilder 2.4.9. When I go into a page built with SB, all of my Visual Editor Widget dialogs are empty. The content is still on the page but the VE dialog does not load the code. I’m effectively down as I can’t edit any page for fear of losing…

Image grid and masonry not working after WP update to 4.5.2

By Adam Sobieszek, 7 years ago. Last reply by Adam Sobieszek, 7 years ago
Hey there! I am having troubles with Image Grid and Masonry widget after updating WP core to 4.5.2 :( Image grid disappeared completely, masonry does not recognize image sizes I have set and columns aren’t working. I tried the “no-s” fix from here: https://siteorigin.com/thread/image-grid-missing/ but it’s not helping. My website with image-grid: http://osiedle-zlotydab.pl/galeria-domy-w-lodzi/ and broken…