Page Updates Not Working

By Nikki Lavoie, 7 years ago. Last reply by Nikki Lavoie, 7 years ago
Hi All, Total WP novice, here, working on rebuilding my site on a staging server. I’m using the Zer0 theme, which came with Page Builder, and I’ve got a weird problem: When I try to change any of the demo content to my own content in a page and update it, no changes show up…

PageBuilder not responsive on iPhone 5 only

By Marie-Charlotte Lemoulinier, 7 years ago. Last reply by Marie-Charlotte Lemoulinier, 7 years ago
Hello ! I have a small problem on my blog. I’m using Florence theme. Posts (made using PageBuilder) are not responsive, but only on iPhone 5 (every other devices work). I can’t find the problem. The theme is still responsive, but the content is not. Is there anyone who can help me ? Thanks :)…

Page Builder not Loading

By Shaun Heath, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Im using WordPress version v.5.2 with Page builder 2.4.9 Which are both the latest. Im using the Kallyas WordPress theme which has been working fine in the past. I have been able to create and edit a large number of pages using the Page Builder. Today I logged on to make some changes for the…

SiteOrigin button widget

By Sam Colclough, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could help me out. My buttons on this page look great on a larger desktop/mobile, though on any laptops/tablets the formatting appears to be going whack. (Scroll right down to careers) http://vbox.mypcorp.com/Apex/about/ Might have to use media query’s to eliminate icons at a certain width but i’m hoping…

Widget Alignment to centre

By ashiyer17, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hey, I’m using the Shapely theme by colourlib currently and tried to build pages with the siteorigin page builder. The siteorigin hero widget that I have placed is displayed in full-width (I have removed sidebar from my about page and made it full width) but the next two widgets – siteorigin headline and features are…