Page is not loading with PageBuilder
Hi, When I go Edit a page with Page Builder the page loads very slowly or it doesn’t even load at all. This happens on Chrome and Firefox. I have disabled all the plugins to find the origin of the…
Save 30% on SiteOrigin Premium with our October sale. Use code OCTOBER30 .
Support Forum
Browse community answers for this topic or search for a specific issue.
Hi, When I go Edit a page with Page Builder the page loads very slowly or it doesn’t even load at all. This happens on Chrome and Firefox. I have disabled all the plugins to find the origin of the…
I have a custom WP widget with a select and several checkboxes. Being added to column the widget select works fine – on saving it really saves select value; But checkboxes lose their value. I looked through some examples and…
Hi My site corby-jetcarz.com cuts off my page on devices wider than 1600px (http://corbyjet-carz.com/airport-taxi-transport-service/). When i change the padding to accomodate this scree size though my content no longer fills enough of the page on smaller desktop devices (http://corbyjet-carz.com/airport-taxi-prices/). How…
Hello, I was told by you to post this issue here, (originally it was on: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/version-2-7-2-issue/) In short, After I updated the Page Builder plugin to 2.7.2 version, my CMS UI gets distorted when I use the Page Builder with…
Hi! I am try to add some js and css scripts to a custom field, but I am lost, any idea? Regars!
The text in my hero image on my homepage doesn’t appear to be scaling correctly when viewed on mobile. https://thecityseamstress.com/home-new/ Any thoughts? Thanks Nigel
We are unable to edit content on our website that was done in Hero, Features and Testimonials plugin. When I go into the page, it doesn’t show me the text we have posted on our site in these plugins, therefore…
Please help!! I have been battling with this the entire day and it’s driving me crazy: you’ll see by going to my page, the background option for my post cuts off (right under Ingredients). Why does this do this, and…
I am using a theme that is using Elementor, but I was unable to get it to run so I am using siteOrigin. My main page is fine but I am trying to build a secondary page template. I can…
Hello Thank you for a terrific product. With roughly 800,000 books published annually and growing, and a with a good majority of them self-published Goodreads has become an important social media site for the publishing industry. I think it would…
Hi there, I am loving the tab widget for Page Builder, but I have some long titles on some of my tabs, and the width of the vertical tab nav varies depending on the length of the title or the…
I also a big problem with the accordion widget after updating my plugins a few days ago. The accordion widgets on my site have disappeared completely, together with the content of the widgets. When I go to ‘edit page’ it…
Hi, I am trying to create a carousel of all posts on a clients site with the tag “Ranges”. It all works well to a point. After 10 posts there is a gap and you need to keep on scrolling…
I installed the SiteOrigin CSS plugin on two of my WordPress sites, yourlifepurpose.com and walkforyouth.com. It works on the first site which is using the Beacon theme, but it does nothing on the second site which uses the Shoreditch WordPress…
I am currently using Beaver builder and numerous Site Origin widgets on my site. Normally there are no notable issues with the widgets but very recently when I try to add a new widget the timer just spins as if…