Need help getting started
Hi, I just purchased Site Origin Premium. Do I also need to install Page Builder and Widget Bundle for that to work? What utility does SO Premium add? Arvind
Save 30% on SiteOrigin Premium with our October sale. Use code OCTOBER30 .
Support Forum
Browse community answers for this topic or search for a specific issue.
Hi, I just purchased Site Origin Premium. Do I also need to install Page Builder and Widget Bundle for that to work? What utility does SO Premium add? Arvind
Hi everyone, I’ve read some articles stating that pages with tabbed content might negatively impact SEO. The issue is that the content within all tabs must be loaded at once (when page is loaded), for no SEO impact. So if…
Hi, Please see image attached, I’m sure (hoping) there’s an easy solution to this but I’ve tried so many things to no avail. Unfortunately the max width of the plugin is 500px, which still isn’t wide enough and then just…
The latest update (1.12.0) is adding styles to the Call to Action Widget, specifically adding default border and background. Although I typically set a background, I normally don’t have a border set, so now I’m having to add the following…
Hello, I maintain two websites that use Bento Theme and SiteOrigin Page Builder. Everything has been fine for months. Today I went to make updates, and Page Builder will not load in the Editing area at all. I can’t edit…
Im fairly new to all this CSS stuff so thats the reason i cant solve this one! On my website i have edited some of the code to make the navigation look nice which in my opinion it does, now…
Hey, using the Simple Masonry widget. The titles that appear on hover – some of them wrap but others don’t. What can I do?
Hi Alex, You and I have an active thread on wordpress.org forum. you said to reference so you can take a look at this strange code corruption issue on my site. link below. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/widget-settings-disappear-with-visual-composer/ Please advise how to send you…
Hello, I have two slides on the SiteOrigin Hero module and would like to put button #1 on the first slide and button #2 on the second slide. The shortcode [buttons] only allows me to put both buttons on a…
How can I remove the link from my top level menu item? years ago i followed your instructions and it worked (we also just didn’t even put the # and it still worked, i believe). to make the top level…
Thank you in advance for anyone’s help. It seems to me that I used to go to a page that I used Page Builder to create and each time I would go back Page Builder would load by default. Now…
On this page https://siteorigin.com/thread/mailchimp-widget-not-properly-displayed-in-vantage-using-visual-composer/ it discusses mailchimp widget is not being displayed. What does it mean if it is not being used? I’ve tried Text and HTML widgets with no luck I know, 3-5-10 days, and I’m getting closer to…
Hey, guys, one of the last updates resulted in a very unfavorable change for us. Previously, the styles entered in the PageBuilder for a specific line affected a div with the class panel-widget-style. Now, however, parts of the adjustments affect…
I have recently been affected by an issue in the Page Builder, which occurs only when I have a SiteOrigin Image Widget in the page. The WP Admin Menu and Featured Image boxes get affected as per below. Looking at…
Hello, It seems that my icons in the features widget have disappeared. I have gone through every plugin I have in troubleshooting mode, but no luck (disabled all and added back one by one). I saw a different thread that…