Layout Slider Widget
Layout Slider Widget disappears in the mobile version after the update. what to do. My site логопед45.рф
Save 30% on SiteOrigin Premium with our October sale. Use code OCTOBER30 .
Support Forum
Browse community answers for this topic or search for a specific issue.
Layout Slider Widget disappears in the mobile version after the update. what to do. My site логопед45.рф
Hi, I am using the simple siteOrigin editor widget in all three columns in the layer I have. I want to create a layer with 3 different equal large parts as seen in many theme templates. For some reason my…
While trying to add video using the standard video widget by SO, i get the following error Sorry, we can’t load the video at the supplied URL. Please check that the URL is for a supported video file (.mp4, .m4v,…
How long will SiteOrigin page builder support compatibility with versions of WP prior to version 5.0 where Gutenberg begins taking over? Thanks
This layout slider isn’t displaying properly, seems like on of the inner elements is being set with a height that is too small. If I resize the window it’ll correct itself but will be incorrect when the page is first…
The issue #768 has been fixed? I’m having the same problem with this version of so-widgets-bundle. I have the following widget: https://codeshare.io/2WjERE And the following field: https://codeshare.io/aYrEXQ When saving the post, it is creating a new copy of the added…
Hello, I would like to make 2 columns on full width but that each column has different background color. Right now I can only get that background color of the column in now with full width. Please check this image:…
I manage a 3 languages website. It’s the second time in a few days that the English pages don’t appear anymore (except for the Welcome page): instead there is a “not found” message. The WordPress support team believes there is…
When creating more than button for a frame (two buttons total in this case), instead of showing both buttons when I preview the design, it shows two frames instead. And, that additional frame is blank with only an unpopulated button.…
Hi, “”From email address It will appear as if emails are sent from this address. Ideally this should be in the same domain as this server to avoid spam filters.”” Im very suprised this field is NOWHERE to be found,…
Hello, I have site origin premium theme I want to change font size, I trying to change from customize. when i click on publish system tell me that published but nothing changing. help
SiteOrigin Page Builder Enable the sidebar emulator. Then, how does it work? What are the cases that need to be disabled?
Hello I have recently had my site created using the Site Creator plugin, and now my Yoast plugin shows no words are found. I have seen many posts about this in your forums and have tried some of the fixes…
Hello, Congratulations on an excellent piece of software – PageBuilder is extremely useful. I would kindly appreciate a word of comment with regard to building custom Themes (Page Templates) with Page Builder. I have found the following link: Use Page…
Hi, I’ve update WordPress to 4.9.8 and Page Builder is not working. When it’s active, I can only see dashboard, but not website. I can even go in customizer, but again, no website, just white screen. When it’s inactive, everything…