Impossible to edit button since last update
Hello, I manage a site for a climbing-kayak club and I have to change a link in a button. But, since last update, I can’t edit it. It always show me a white page with only the date. I can…
Save 30% on SiteOrigin Premium with our October sale. Use code OCTOBER30 .
Support Forum
Browse community answers for this topic or search for a specific issue.
Hello, I manage a site for a climbing-kayak club and I have to change a link in a button. But, since last update, I can’t edit it. It always show me a white page with only the date. I can…
Hi Folks, I’m struggling with the use of the siteOrigin Button widget. My SiteOrigin buttons only show 15% of active areas (hotspots) where you can click the button for further action – the rest of the button surface remains nice…
I’m using the layout widget to form my pages. Everything is working great however when I have two text widgets side by side they look great on desktop but the text aligns vertically on mobile devices. How do I correct…
Hi I imported the Creative Agency demo. It had a Services Page which contained Total Plus Image Box widgets. I was editing these using the Live Editor abd Page Builder, but after I clicked to ‘revert to editor’. When I…
Hi, [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2w4it6x.jpg[/IMG] As you can see in the image, I have both “Continue Reading” and “Read More” The continue reading only shows when I use the site origin text editor, but not WP editor. Is there a way to remove…
As for your next widget can you guys do a cover flow type widget?
Good afternoon. I am facing the problem of the following message: Unknown error. Failed to load the form. Please check your internet connection, contact your web site administrator, or try again later. I’ve already disabled the plugins and deleted the…
For example i want widget to show Facebook icon. When i choose Facebook and insert link to my page and click SAVE. When i return to widget options it wont save link i previously inputed. When im using widget on…
I am trying to align icons to the centre in a pricelist, I have tried this in css: But it doesn’t work. Any ideas? Also, I am trying to make them bigger. Any help on that? Thanks in advance
We have been using Give WP on our site for our donation forms. They have been working perfectly until recently. The Give widget is still showing in page builder, and the plugin is active. For whatever reason, it’s no longer…
Greetings, I have the Storefront theme renegadeclub.net (Home Page) When I try to add the Headline widget, add in a title text, it glitches and no text is showing. Sometimes I was able to fix it by changing the text…
Since a last update of Gutenberg saving content in a Layout Builder Content Type is no more possible. After reloading the page the content is gone. I recognized it when using the accordion and the tabs widget (Siteorigin Premium with…
Hi, I am using your price list widget along with Visual Composer. It is really simple and better than even paid widgets. But there is a serious issue there. Everytime a change is made on the page, the whole code…
I keep seeing this message on wordpress when I login to my website. I am running PHP 7.3. I upgraded the PHP today and I still get the message. How can I correct this? I get the following errors: FILE:…
Hello, i have created a custom widget, not following https://siteorigin.com/docs/widgets-bundle/getting-started/creating-a-widget/ because this requires to have an installed so’s widget bundle. The widget works and does a simple thing: just output a text. In frontend it gets wrapped by regular panel…