Bullet List of articles
I want to show my articles from a particular category on the homepage in a widget in the bullet list. Please take a look at my blog https://www.molladexam.in/ . please let me know how do I get it down. Not…
Save 30% on SiteOrigin Premium with our October sale. Use code OCTOBER30 .
Support Forum
Browse community answers for this topic or search for a specific issue.
I want to show my articles from a particular category on the homepage in a widget in the bullet list. Please take a look at my blog https://www.molladexam.in/ . please let me know how do I get it down. Not…
Lately, this widget is behaving very skittishly ()adding extra unwanted frames, not showing configured buttons) Any known issues/advice to fix? Have tried uninstalling and re-installing widgets bundle but to no avail. Thanks Gill Taylor
I still observe this problem of not being able to restrict access to non-members when the page is buit with SiteOrigin. Has this issue been resolved. SiteOrigin builder is great and I would not like to deactivate it! The proposal…
I’m currently facing the following problem with ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) and the Page Builder widgets: When I enter the shortcode of ACF into a URL field of any PB widget, the entered shortcode text is taken as the link…
Hello, the SiteOrigin Image widget is failing to show a simple image on a mobile device. I’ve tried checking and unchecking bound/full width, but nothing works. I’ve tried Safari and Chrome on iPhone 7 Plus. URL: http://aca.shakespearetheatre.org/performances/ Thank you.
Hello, this issue has been very confusing and I cannot properly replicate it to figure out what is causing it. The problem is Site Origin Page Builder and Widgets is relying on a couple .css files in wp-content/uploads/siteorigin-widgets/ and those…
Need to update homepage of our website, and my SiteOrigin Live Editor button is no longer showing. Per a hint from another thread with a similar problem, I FTP’ed to the site and deleted the SO Bundle from WP-CONTENT, and…
Hi, I no longer can see the “Page Builder” tab. I can’t update the site. I’ve deactivated all the plugins except Page Builder and SiteOrigins widget bundle, cleared the cache and still not resolved. WP: 4.9.8 Page builder: 2.9.2 Theme:…
Hi Support, I’ve got a website which uses SiteOrigin’s Google Maps Widget to display our map locations. We’ve updated our API key in the widget and through the plugin settings to reflect the pricing changes in July. It is not…
Hello! So I am developing a new website and I am trying to use the Custom CSS utility from SiteOrigin to edit a module for social media icons. I am just trying to change the width of the buttons and…
Hi The Hero widget is creating a second frame upon saving the page. It moves the button from frame 1 into this new frame but upon viewing the button doesn’t even show on the second frame Theme in use is…
Since last Update of SiteOrigin Page Builder Plugin some pages are not showing content, because some Wifgets were missing (such as googlemap widget and contact form widget and Widget Eidtor as example) I did try to Install the widget bundle…
Hi Site origin, I use the virtue premium theme by kadence theme for wordpress and although page builder works with pages and posts, it doesnt appear on my portfolio pages. Is this something i can remedy? I really want to…
Hi There, On our website, Page Builder is activated for Pages & Custom Post Type “Events”. So I want to remove some of the widgets from CPT “Events” from page builder options “Add Widget” pop up. So for instance I…
When I create a contact form the phone field is not displaying. I create the extra field and select input of phone number then add a description label for ‘Phone’, but nothing is displaying. Also, when I try to edit…