Page Builder – Custom Widget is visible twice

By Georg Böte, 9 years ago
Hi there, i use the Page Builder and its one of the best wp-plugins i found in the last months. I wrote three custom widgets for the builder and they work fine, but one of the widget is visible twice in the “Add New Widget” Overlay and i just don’t know why. As seen here:…

Google maps widget: Starting point

By AuthenticAMD Athlon, 9 years ago
Hello, I have problems setting up the Google maps starting point to be my current location. Based on this website (http://gearside.com/easily-link-to-locations-and-directions-using-the-new-google-maps/) it should either be “My+Location” or “Current+Location”. Thank you for this great widget! Athlon

Retain Structure on Articles/Pages

By Bruno Fernandes, 9 years ago
Hello to all of you, I’m very pleased with your sitebuilder and I’m currently using it with Vantage, but until now I was unable to retain the main structure of the website between articles pages and home page (customized). The thing is I want to retain the “sidebar” i built in other pages as well,…

Sticky “sidebar” widgets

By Eldert Sijmons, 9 years ago
Is it possible with PageBuilder to create sticky “sidebar” widgets? I am trying to find a solution for a customer of mine. The customer would like the “sidebar” widgets to stick when you scroll down the page. Not for all pages but for selected pages. Right now, I believe, I have to disable Pagebuilder for…

Filtering text widget

By Rasmus Jürs, 9 years ago
So here is my problem. I have a 2 column row with a text widget in each. In the right widget i have nothing but a native wordpress gallery. The thing is: the auto-p function is creating empty p tags above and below the gallery and the buttom margin on my p tags screws up…

No dump

By yucca, 9 years ago
Hello, I have followed the procedure to make a prebuildlayout. So I’ve inserted the 2 lines in wp-config, but when I go to a page and display the source I see nowhere the dump with php array : After you’ve enabled debug mode, you’ll get a full dump of your page’s content as a PHP…

Price Box Button

By Matthew Smith, 9 years ago
Hi, I am using the vantage premium theme which works brilliantly. I usually find most of my answer within the forums which is handy. However I do have one question that I can’t find the answer to, or figure out myself… After looking at the following thread, is this possible to remove the button for…

My can’t load after SiteOrigin page builder update

By Joseline Sánchez De Lille, 9 years ago
I tried deactivating every plugin and i noticed that PageBuilder causes the delay. Up until now worked the site origin Pagebuilder just fine, but now everytime i activate it my entire dashboard goes superslow and it takes very long to load the site. Wat can i do to fix this? i don’t want to use…

Can not edit picture

By ยุทธการ อินทะนาม, 9 years ago
my web use page build,I move website form toand now Can not edit picture, how to? ………………………… http://www.tkflatfloor.com/wp-admin/ admin: admintkff pass: $%3L&#7M@T URL: http://www.tkflatfloor.com

CategoryTinymce

By njedi007, 9 years ago
Hi All, Looking for some support/feedback on getting the plugin CategoryTinymce to work with the SiteOrigin builder. The CategoryTinymce allows you to edit text in a Woocommerece category page (description) , which is great, but it would be even better if the SiteOrigin builder could be added to this to have full and complete customization…

Format lost when cloning

By susierita, 9 years ago
Hi. Trying to learn the powerful page builder plugin. Honestly have never seen a free plugin with so many features:) Been using another plugin from codecanyon for years, but that may just change! Anyway, to the point of this thread… When I try to use a “clone / prebuilt”, all of my rows / widgets…

Page Builder post loop widget shows no pagination

By Laurent59, 9 years ago
Hi, I’m using your post loop widget on the homepage of my blog, here: http://www.nos-finances-personnelles.com/ For some reason, I cannot get the pagination on this homepage. In the post loop Template box I have available: templates/content-fullpost.php templates/content-fullpostfull.php templates/content-fullwidth.php templates/content-page.php templates/content-single.php templates/content-singleportfolio.php templates/content.php Note I’m using PB on top of the virtue theme. Any help appreciated,…