New Page Builder Update Not Working

By Joe Ah, 9 years ago
Hello, Please forgive me if I am not seeing the problem but last night when the newest update for the Page Builder plug in was released I attempted to update my plugin. Through WordPress, I attempted to update the plugin and received this: Downloading update from https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/siteorigin-panels.2.0.5.zip… Unpacking the update… Could not create directory. My…

Panels_data are visible

By Florence Le Maux, 9 years ago
Hello I’ just installed Page Builder. Everything seems to work fine except that, when I display the article, there is what I want (column, texte, etc…) but also all this : panels_data: a:3: and many line of code describing everything I wanted PageBuilder to do. It is at the beginning of the article. At the…

Features not publishing correctly

By David Niccol, 9 years ago
Hi Guys, May I firstly say what an awesome job you people are doing, your widgets are fantastic to say the least, however, maybe a few little teething problems that I’m sure you’ll resolve as soon as you can. I switched from Circle Icon to Site Origin Features this morning as I was having trouble…

A few suggestions for widgets! :)

By Nikolaj Landrock, 9 years ago
Last time I made a suggestion for adding a map to the widget bundle, and you guys added it right away! I have to publicly thank you for doing that, it’s simply amazing! I’ve thought about a few other things that really would make well for creating landing pages with WooCommerce. As of right now,…

Possiblity to use the Visual Editor widget as Tabs

By Vacancy Lister, 9 years ago
Hi Team, I was having a query, if it was possible to display Visual editors placed in the same row as Tabs. Scenario is i add a row on the WP page/post. then i place 3 Visual editor boxes with 3 different content. Now I want to display the content from all 3 editor boxes…

Saving issues

By Jorge Pires, 9 years ago
Hi, I have an issue, with WP 4.1 , after some upgrading, when saving the changes of pagebuilder options they do not reflect and dont stay saved. I got this website from a customer and from what i understand , the theme already has a pagebuilder included which is the reason i believe it may…

Page Builder widgets floating around

By Mads E, 9 years ago
Hi, I have a sort of funny and annoying issue with page builder. First time a page i loaded the design is fucked. Widgets and rows does not align. F5 refresh does fix that. I don’t know if this is related to a setting or my wordpress theme I use a Text Widget and Price…

Slider Widget not working with UberMenu

By Bryan Batcher, 9 years ago
I’m loving PageBuilder and Widget Plugins. It’s phenomenal. I was admiring my beautiful new slider when I notice that it doesn’t get along with UberMenu. If you load my site and, before the slider changes, hover over a menu item, the dropdown from UberMenu goes behind the slider. How do I fix that? It fixes…

Page Builder does not recognize Tiny Mce or So Widgets bundle

By Shane Watters, 9 years ago
I have the latest version of wordpress, have deactivated all plugins except Page Builder, SO Widgets Bundle and Black Studios TMC editor. Yet the page builder still will not work for me, I get the following errors when attempting to use SO Widget or Tiny MCE editor: “You need to install SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle to…

PB Killing conflicting with NextGEN/NextCellent Gallery

By Chris Borgman, 9 years ago
I posted this on WP but didn’t get a response, not sure if it’s better here or makes a difference. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pb-is-killing-some-javascript?replies=2 When I add a NextGEN/NextCellent Gallery in the Visual Editor it’s not working the same as the WP visual editor, it seems to be stripping out some code, my guess is js. Comparing these…