Page Builder Data doesn’t show up in HTML source

By Joren Wouters, 9 years ago
Hello everyone, I am making a theme for myself and I want to have a prebuilt layout in it. But the problem is that it isn’t showing the Page Builder Data in the HTML Source, even when I put the two lines in my wp-config,php to enable the debug mode: Does anyone know how to…

Post carousel Widget linking to a specific post

By Herbert de Vrijer, 9 years ago
Hi, I’m using your post carousel on my homepage to show my newest blog items. But when i click on one of the items in my post carousel, it just reloades my home page. Do you maybe know how I can link it to the blog post the carousel is displaying, or maybe just my…

Text Block: messing up widget alignment.

By GSG, 9 years ago
Hi, I am having an issue with the CR: Text block pagebuilder item. When I use it, it causes all remaining content to align to the left. Hard to explain. Here is an example: http://getsmartworkspaces.com/hourly-packages/. I had this issue both before I updated the plugin, and after. The pagebuilder widgets are laid out as follows:…

Extra white spaces on my pages

By allstaryouthdrumline, 9 years ago
I started out with word press’s free counsel theme, upgraded to counsel pro (by mudthemes) and also installed and currently using page builder from site origin. Mud themes pro support said the issue was page builder and told me to uninstall it. Ilike page builder and its features and don’t want to redo all my…

Page Builder Help

By gungholady, 9 years ago
I need to do the custom css in order to have the listings be at least three across instead of in a list. I know how to get to the custom css where there is attributes, layout, etc.

Post Carousel

By Anderson Davi, 9 years ago
Hello, I want to know how do I limit the number os pages with posts using the widget Post Corousel. After I limited the posts-per-page, when I use “next” button, it displays until the last post, but leaves a lot of space without nothing beside as you can see here: http://www.valvularock.com.br/wp/. Wait for your help,…