Bootstrap Grid System Implementing In Page Builder

By Fahim Saqib, 9 years ago
Respected Sir , i am creating a theme , and Using your great page builder but your responsive is not sutaible for my theme elements ( widgets ) , i try to add bootstrap classes in the page builder and suscesfully integrated in the backend but i am able to print them in the widget…

Is it possible to remove duplicate posts on one page

By Cody Sharp, 9 years ago
For example, On this page I am using the Masonry plugin, the Post Carousel and the Post Loop. http://yellowhammer.staging.wpengine.com/sports/ Is there any way so i can make it so there is no duplicate posts shown even though I am pulling them from the same category (sports)? Thanks! Cody

Problems with Page Builder Sub Menus

By Tim Ur, 9 years ago
Hi! Hava a problem with Page Builder when editing the page. All pop-up menus aren’t displayed properly. See the screenshot http://www.elasticheart.com.ua/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/page-builder.jpg What’s the problem? Best regards, Timur

Vimeo Video’s not centered.

By page1-now, 9 years ago
Hello please see: http://www.stayfitadultsandkidz.com/ I have embedded to vimeo videos on this page using page builder. As you can see, the videos are pushed to the right rather than being centered on the page. It is not VERY noticable, however… Is there same settings are way to get the videos to center properly? I am…

qTranslate is not working with Page Builder in wp 3.9.1

By ndi01, 9 years ago
Hi Andrew, I open up a new thread for this and thanks for your response. I deactivated the Plugins and it showed up that “qTranslate” is the bad guy who is in trouble with PageBuilder. My problem is, that at my “sbezziale.de” I have integrated 5 languages (DE/EN/NE/ES/IT) and at the other pages I mentioned…

Post Loop (PB) previous / next button invisible

By Lars Sentriment, 9 years ago
L.S., When I use the Post Loop (PB) widget on my homepage, the (blog)posts are visible but the previous and next button are not visible. You can hoover over them and they even work correctly, the are somehow not visible. How can I set them to visible? Thank you very much in advance. Kind regards,…

Pagebuilder Call-to-Action Title Text and Button Display Error

By Tanya1, 9 years ago
I’m testing out your products (first-timer) and I noticed that the call-to-action widget feature of your Pagebuilder doesn’t display properly when the button and title text are used at the same time. I can’t even type one letter for a title or subtitle, much less an entire word, because the button is sitting directly ON…

collumn naming and sizing conventions/classes

By yurigoul, 9 years ago
Hi, First of all: page builder is for me a reasoon to re-evaluate wordpress, because it adds flexibility I was missing in that CMS/blogging platform, and that is why I used a different CMS (until now) But to my sugestion: Wouldn’t it be a good idea to add support for for certain grid frameworks who…

removing white spaces betweem rows

By Louise Cohen, 9 years ago
I am rebuilding my site with the pagebuilder and each time I fill a page the space between rows gets bigger…. Can you help? Also a 3/4 with 1/4 row does not display as one row on iPad and mobile. You will have to log in to see what I mean since this is a…

Custom Style sheet

By clubeddie, 9 years ago
I am completely new to this plugin and i think it is what i am looking for. But i see some behauviour i like to change but cannot seems to find where. I wnat to create a frontpage with 3 columns, in each column a widget is added. 1st column, latest news 2nd column, job…