How do I edit the main navigation menu?

By Riley_Street, 8 years ago
I have tried to delete a couple items on the main navigation menu for my site and I have tried to add new items to it. Traceridge.org/trbcwp/ I have tried to remove GROW and WORSHIP from the menu and add new things to the menu.

SiteOrigin Slider is not displayed at Home Page.

By Rafay Qureshi, 8 years ago
The problem i am facing right now with free theme is that: SiteOrigin Slider is not displayed at the Home Page. Yes, I have upload Images in SiteOrigin Slider correctly, Important NOTE : ***6.Slider below Menu-bar is not the Issue, SiteOrigin Slider is placed under the facebook icon , in the left sidebar widget.

page builder on a page. I cannot re-edit the page!

By fabrizio_ita, 8 years ago
When I go for re-edit the page, I find html code in visual or text mode, but if I try to re-edit the page in pagebuilder mode, I find only one widget, in only one row that contains all the content, wathever I built several rows and several widget per row. If I only open…

So button size

By fiorita, 8 years ago
Hi there, I would like to make SO buttons the same size - cannot find the property in CSS. Could you please help. By the way, your Background generator is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC.

Images overlapping on larger screens

By Ryan MacMorris, 8 years ago
I just started using the page builder on my site and while the widget looks great on small and medium screens the images all overlap each other when on larger screens. Is there a way to fix this? URL: http://www.ryanmacmorris.com