wp_editor() and Page Builder

By Christoffer Riis, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
I get the following error message when using wp_editor() inside a widget of mine and adding it using the Page Builder: Cannot read property ‘canvas’ of undefined It’s working on the widgets page, but not with Page Builder. The error comes from the quicktags.js file and triggers everytime I click on the different TinyMCE tabs…

Icon and text widget

By JR R, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi I am enjoying Page Builder. In your video I see that you use a “Icon and Text” widget. I cant seem to locate that specific widget. Can you share the exact name? I have seen other ones, which I dont care for.. thanks

Button widget

By Jeanne Hayrien-Haphoutre, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi Thanks for all your work, i’ve an issue about buttons. It only allows me to choose style among simple and i can’t make anymore “tuning” of the buttons.. That’s so emabarassing ! (obviously I can enter name and link, and position in the page (justify,center..) ) But I don’t have all the useful options…

Problems with Widgets and resizing of columns

By Jason Newland, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, Two problems. When using the text widget I can’t save any text unless I disable the plugin – NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster, as read on another post. Do you have a fix for this yet? I updated the Page Builder plug in to the latest version – 1.4.11. Also since the update I’m unable…

inserting links in text boxes

By Gary Mapletoft, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi i have been trying to insert a text link to other pages within the page builder text box, but it will not accept the link. the only way i can do it is to uninstall page builder which loses the rest of my content and settings for all pages. how can i simply link…

Google Analytics basic support

By Nir Louk, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
it could be nice that each button on each widget inside pagebuilder would also get an ID, just like its panel… the panel get a creation ID which is unique, please add an ID to each action button (call to action, price widget etc), then we can attach a google analytics Event to it. simple…

PageBuilder Post Loop Overlays Posts

By Matthias Lindl, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hey guys, my girlfriend got a big problem on her blog. She uses the Page Builder plus the Post Loop Widget for her Posts to show up, but everything they do since a bit of time is that they load and overlap.. What can i do against that? http://reisen-mit-typ1.de/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Bildschirmfoto-2014-05-22-um-09.29.55-2.png Take a look at the screenshot.…

Page Builder “Fatal Error” wont install in Focus Premium

By Bob Patrick, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago
Hi, Folks. Trying to use the “Page Builder” plug in for your “Focus Premium” theme, but cannot get it to install. Have deleted and attempted re-install twice to no avail. Suggestions? Error Message shown below: Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error. Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class SiteOrigin_Panels_Widgets_Image in /home/content/p3nexnas05_data03/05/2091105/html/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/widgets/basic.php on…