Limit available Widgets

By Martin Häfliger, 8 years ago. Last reply by Paul, 8 years ago
I want to limit the widgets in “Add Widgets” to only the widgets are necessary for a project. Is it possible to customize it somehow like in the “siteoriging widgets bundle” ?

Page builder problem

By Elodie Delannoy, 9 years ago. Last reply by Elodie Delannoy, 8 years ago
Sometimes if I disable a plugin, page builder works again, and sometimes I must disable an other one. I think there's a problem with page builder itself or maybe with my theme cause something weird happen when I make change on my pages : When it works, if a make a modification on a page,…

Widget sort order

By TEDS-IT, 8 years ago. Last reply by TEDS-IT, 8 years ago
Hi there, I need some help, i hope someone has an solution. If i open this page on a mobile phone it shows 1 4 7 2 5 8 3 6 9 This should be 1,2,3,4 to 9 and not 1,4,7 to 9 How can I alter this sort order.

Page Builder + Advanced Custom Fields, a custom plugin

By Luca Bertaiola, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I am trying to create a simple hack since the fields assigned to widgets created by advanced custom fields are working only inside the Wordpress widgets section. What i want to do is not display / make it work custom fields inside the widget edit area, i want to create a Js function which automatically…

Centering an image in a single row

By Joel Lucibello, 8 years ago. Last reply by Magus, 8 years ago
I believe you're telling people the only two ways to center an image are to add three columns and put your image in the center or to using the TnyMCE editor and add the image that way. Your first solution shrinks down my image to 33% of the row.