Home>Support>Plugin

SiteOrigin Button

By LizH, 8 years ago. Last reply by LizH, 8 years ago
I’d like to use the siteorigin button to view a pdf file but there only seems to be the option to link to a url. My pdf file is in the media file already. Do I have to use a text link or icon instead or is there a work around? I don’t want to…

Can not find Vantage theme in PageBuilder

By eRobert, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, Under “Home Page” and when using PageBuilder to create a page I can not get the same template as the original Vantage Premium theme. When choosing “Prebuilt/Theme Defined/Home Default” it does not look the same as the theme. How to edit the existing theme with PageBuilder and/or use it as a template? Thanks!

No embedded video widget for me!

By Tyrel Johnson, 9 years ago. Last reply by Love Nina, 8 years ago
When building my page, I found that I cannot embed a video despite the documentation telling me I can. What can I do to fix this? I would appreciate any help! Thank you, Tyrel URL: http://www.garrzilladev.com/about-us/

Can not find Vantage theme in PageBuilder

By eRobert, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, Under “Home Page” and when using PageBuilder to create a page I can not get the same template as the original Vantage Premium theme. When choosing “Prebuilt/Theme Defined/Home Default” it does not look the same as the theme. How to edit the existing theme with PageBuilder and/or use it as a template? Thanks!

CSS Plugin

By preston_road, 8 years ago. Last reply by preston_road, 8 years ago
Hi I’m no expert on CSS, so was excited at the thought that your CSS plugin may prove to be a great help in editing my WordPress site. The first thing I wanted to do was to increase the font size for the site tag line, underneath the main heading. After entering the visual interface,…

SiteOrigin Slider

By Anna, 9 years ago. Last reply by Michael Sinclair, 8 years ago
Hallo, I have a huge problem with a slider and do not know why it does not work. The photos are added to media library, there is a link included, everything seems to be ok. But it does not work. Sometimes there are only dots visible in place where slider should be visible, sometimes there…

Theme doesn’t have any prebuilt layouts.

By WebShopBCN, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi guys I installed the Bella Multipurpose Shop theme for WordPress and I thought you mentioned I could use some the homepages templates used on , specifically for women design. When I’m editing with the Page Builder and click on Pre built, I get the following message: ”Theme doesn’t have any prebuilt layouts. You can…

Website erased?

By Mary Butgereit, 8 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 8 years ago
Hello. I’ve been working on a website for several months using Vantage Premium, but when we switched our address from Weebly to WordPress today, everything made using PageBuilder seems as though it were erased. I’ve switched it back to Weebly, but everything is still missing. Is there any way to retrieve the information?? The homepage…

SiteOrigin Slider Widget Image Size

By John Aldred, 8 years ago. Last reply by John Aldred, 8 years ago
I’m using the slider widget inside a PageBuilder block on a widget on my site. The actual width of the slider inside this widget is 290px. However, it’s forcing it to load & display the default 960×640 pixel source images, which then get scaled down to 290×191 pixels. Visually, it’s great, it’s exactly what I…

Spaces between rows when viewed on phones

By Elin Hjulström Lord, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, I’m using page builder with Gridsby Pro. Everything looks great on computers and pads, but on phones the space between rows gets huge. It might have something to do with how the theme reorganize the page to be in one single column on phones. Is there a way to change this without effecting the…

Widget styles issue

By borisolhor, 9 years ago. Last reply by borisolhor, 8 years ago
Hello! I developed my own widget and integrate it to SiteOrigin Pagebuilder. I added style options (attributes, layout, design) but it is not applied for my widget. How can I fix this?

Fixed Background Image

By Anuraag Mahanta, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I have used site origin page builder in my word press project using sydney free theme . My question is how can i fixed position of background image while scroll down . I want to show a fixed image . My second question is how can i disable the blur effect on image using as…

Siteorigin plugin won’t work

By Jose Torres, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I installed the plugin I know is installed because it is in the plugin list in WordPress theme, but for some reason when I open on appearance + theme options for the first time it’s open normally non inspector blank app like on the video, so I didn’t nothing because nothing show up. By the…

PriceTable Widget

By Vyacheslav, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi! Excuse me for my English. Using Vantage Premium, there is a need to change the values in the table a price, and there is always an error “This widget has scripts and styles that need to be loaded before you can use it. Please save and reload your current page. You will only need…

Circle Icon Border

By sulham44, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I am using your Vantage theme which I love. I would like to either edit the circle icon border to only appear on the right side or add a vertical line between circle icon elements in page builder. Just looking to provide that additional separation between elements.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More