creating a new page I can this message

By Toytradeadman, 8 years ago. Last reply by Toytradeadman, 8 years ago
Not sure why I keep getting this error, I’m using Vantage Premium. . Not Found The requested URL /mcpherson/test-page-1920/ was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Thanks for the help. URL: http://vintagetoyadvertisements.com/mcpherson/test-page-1920/

so-css question

By Matt Medeiros, 8 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 8 years ago
Hey folks, I love what you’ve done with the CSS plugin — super clean! We have our own “builder” plugin that I’d love to showcase so-css with, but we’re running into an issue where it’s not picking up on ID’s to edit. It works with classes, which is great, but that means it makes a…

PageBuilder Calendar Issue

By Al Walayah, 8 years ago. Last reply by Magus, 8 years ago
Hi, First off, I wanted to say PageBuilder has made my life so much easier and I have had a great time using it. Now, iff you visit my website–> Calendar pag: http://www.al-walayah.com/resources/islamic-calendar/ You should notice that there are no entitled events for the Month of July, only timings listed for the first half of…

features plugin

By Domagoj Pintaric, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, Would it be possible to use another set of icons within the features plugin. Particularity this one: http://fizzed.com/oss/font-mfizz Thees icons are free and open source. So maybe you could include them in the next update? Regards

Circle icon widget in page builder

By Rick van R, 8 years ago. Last reply by Magus, 8 years ago
I have multiple websites and one uses the vantage layout. This includes the circle icon widget. I wanted to use this on another website with a different theme but couldnt find this in the page builder plugin. Is there a way to get this working on the other site?

CSS Editor on localhost

By Richard Sanderson, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi there, Busy building a site on localhost using xampp. Using Vantage Premium as the theme and working with Page Builder. I have used CSS Editor an on-line site and it worked beautifully but on local it just doesn’t function. I get the custom css page but the “eye” link doesn’t function. Have you got…

SiteOrigin Button

By LizH, 8 years ago. Last reply by LizH, 8 years ago
I’d like to use the siteorigin button to view a pdf file but there only seems to be the option to link to a url. My pdf file is in the media file already. Do I have to use a text link or icon instead or is there a work around? I don’t want to…

Can not find Vantage theme in PageBuilder

By eRobert, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, Under “Home Page” and when using PageBuilder to create a page I can not get the same template as the original Vantage Premium theme. When choosing “Prebuilt/Theme Defined/Home Default” it does not look the same as the theme. How to edit the existing theme with PageBuilder and/or use it as a template? Thanks!

No embedded video widget for me!

By Tyrel Johnson, 9 years ago. Last reply by Love Nina, 8 years ago
When building my page, I found that I cannot embed a video despite the documentation telling me I can. What can I do to fix this? I would appreciate any help! Thank you, Tyrel URL: http://www.garrzilladev.com/about-us/

Can not find Vantage theme in PageBuilder

By eRobert, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, Under “Home Page” and when using PageBuilder to create a page I can not get the same template as the original Vantage Premium theme. When choosing “Prebuilt/Theme Defined/Home Default” it does not look the same as the theme. How to edit the existing theme with PageBuilder and/or use it as a template? Thanks!

CSS Plugin

By preston_road, 8 years ago. Last reply by preston_road, 8 years ago
Hi I’m no expert on CSS, so was excited at the thought that your CSS plugin may prove to be a great help in editing my WordPress site. The first thing I wanted to do was to increase the font size for the site tag line, underneath the main heading. After entering the visual interface,…