Footer Issues

By Vipul Kothari, 8 years ago. Last reply by Magus, 8 years ago
I have a few rows to my website and the footer that I have added is showing up in the middle of the page rather than the bottom. Please Help Thank you in advance

Fatal error: on Page Builder plugin activation (‘Cannot redeclare class SiteOrigin_Panels_Widgets_PostLoop …’)

By Adam Lacey, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I recently upgraded the plugin to version 2.1.2 but I recieve the following Fatal error when trying to activiate it: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class SiteOrigin Panels Widgets PostLoop in /home/peoplem2/public html/www.netconnective.co.uk/website/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/widgets/basic. Php on line 476 I'm using the premium version and have tried disabling other plugins but to no avail.

repeater in widget

By stivoox, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi , i build a widget from scratch for siteorigin page builder without using Widgets bundle , and i need to use a repeater. Can i use the repeater bundled with siteorigin widget bundle in my own widget builded from scratch.

Changing Width

By Vipul Kothari, 8 years ago. Last reply by Magus, 8 years ago
I have worked out using inspect element what I need to change, how ever I am unable to find where to change the actual code on my wordpress site. I am trying to change the following: I can also see the CSS which I could change but am unable to find it in the style…

Wiget output

By stivoox, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi , I created a custom widget for siteorigin page builder for my theme , but it’s output without any html markup and any css style , and all my variables are surrounded with p tag . any idea ??