Move website

By JL, 8 years ago. Last reply by Magus, 8 years ago
Hello, We have created our website on a temporary server with a different domain name than the definitive one and we used PageBuilder to create pages. Can we fix it without recreating all pages one by one.

Site Builder/Buddypress conflict

By Cheryl Rogers, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I am running Vantage Premium with Buddypress. I have recently purchased the upgrade. The problem is with the Activity Page and Group page of Buddypress. When I go to these pages, the activity and group content appears to break into the middle of the homepage content built with Pagebuilder. I turned off Pagebuilder and the…

Extending or altering the classes added to widgets

By Andrew Bacon, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Bacon, 8 years ago
Hi there, My team has a number of custom widget's we've created, the styling for which is all dependent upon a particular css class being applied to the widget. Uc-ecw It would be awesome if I could get a new class inserted in all of those, as that would save me from either doing a…

BuddyPress + Page Builder – Register Page, No Content

By Bryan Adamson, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
After a couple hours of stressing myself out, I’ve found that BuddyPress’ Regsiter page has a severe problem with Page Builder. I thought this was a Vantage theme problem, but it’s not. So with both BuddyPress and Page Builder enabled, the Register page does not include its form elements. It’s completely devoid of code where…

Circle Icon (Site Feature) Text Font

By Michelle Tew, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello! I am building a website w Vantage and would like to change the font of the wording below the circle icon (when you click for more). To generate the icon, I am using the “Site Feature” widget that I downloaded from the bundle of SiteOrigin widgets. I’ll add this code on to a CSS…