using the Post loop widget

By Mathieu, 8 years ago. Last reply by Magus, 8 years ago
Hello, I'm trying to use the Post loop widget and I really love its concept. When I use it, it looks great except that the featured picture of each posts are showing in between, do you have an idea how to go around that problem, or big directions.

Page builder error

By Kiran Kumar, 8 years ago. Last reply by Magus, 8 years ago
Php on line 230 Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/roshndcb/public html/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/tpl/metabox-panels. Php on line 436 Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/roshndcb/public html/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/tpl/js-templates.

Minifying Custom Widget CSS with W3 Total Cache

By Paulka, 8 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 8 years ago
I have created a simple widgets plugin to extend the site origin widgets bundle. The only problem i am facing is with the W3 total cache plugin, when i try to minify all the CSS into a single stylesheet, the hello widget styles are separated into different CSS styles including the base CSS file for…

Removing the separator HTML editor

By clemastinium, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Helo, How can i remove ( separator .. end of line … ? ) in html editor plugin. Is there an option to turn it off or from the css ? I attach a print screen where it is visible. URL: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12524764/separator.png

I don’t have the pre-built layout icon

By Natalie Rose Taylor, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, I don’t have the pre-built layout icon on my pages/posts/projects. This doesn’t matter whether I make new (multiple) pages/posts/projects with page builder, or redo existing pages using pagebuilder. The icon is NOT THERE. No support thread seems to address this issue so I’m very very confused.

Enable new widget by default

By vrushank, 8 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 8 years ago
I used to build widgets WordPress way and include it as a separate plugin which client can activate while activating the theme. I badly need a way to activate the widgets automatically rather going to page and activating a widget.