Saving layout

By Michal Graphic, 8 years ago. Last reply by Srboteka, 8 years ago
How I can save layout I create? I found I can copy from other page but then I need to delete the old text and enter to new. I found to save just the layout.

Pricing Table Styles

By Aaron Michael, 8 years ago. Last reply by Aaron Michael, 8 years ago
Is there any styles available for the pricing table besides Atom? It says new ones are coming but I have yet to see them. Or is there a way to enable hover text for the Atom style?

Extra gap at sides

By cgn, 8 years ago. Last reply by oneminuteblues, 8 years ago
I’m getting gaps at the sides of rows with 2 or more items (such as the image widgets: It makes my pages wider than 100% browser width creating white space to the right of my content, and pages scroll to the right when they are not supposed to. Overriding this for every row with gaps…

Trouble with Visual Editor Widget

By Aadonia, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I have recently installed the Site Origin page builder plugin, version 2.1.4. I also installed the Black Studio TinyMCE Widget, version 2.2.5 to use as my visual editor on my pages. When I add the visual editor widget to my page, it does not allow for any visual editing (bold, bullets, etc). When I select…

Site Origin editor Title

By David Hollenbeck, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I cant seem to reduce the size of the title. http://www.thegatetosurvival.com/our-products-2/our-food/entrees/ i read though the forums and tried all kind of code but to know availe. URL: http://www.thegatetosurvival.com/our-products-2/our-food/entrees/

post carousel not scrolling

By Waleska Medrano, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, again i have this issue now i have set the Post Carousel, i have 7 post for now everything is ok and in preview is fine when i publish the page everything seems fine….until you go to the Post Carousel part there are 2 arrows left and right but if you click it wont…

Fix a row (of a nested Layout Builder Widget)

By Otax, 8 years ago. Last reply by Otax, 8 years ago
Hi there, I have the following problem and am having a hard time searching for it correctly so I’ll start this thread and please forgive me if the solution is already out there somewhere: I have a SiteOrigin Page Builder site with a grid like this: Now in every row all columns collapse in the…

thin grey line under each row block

By Adriana de Cossio, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
hi, i’m getting a grey line or shadow at the bottom / under each row when i add a widget. if the row is split into 2 or more sections, i get lines under each section that has a widget. it doesn’t seem to matter which widgets are added, they all create unwanted lines. any…

Limitation in Widgets?

By Philipp, 8 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 8 years ago
It seems like there is some kind of limitation within the page builder plugin. I’m using the Mero Page Builder Plugin (in combination with Elano theme). WP 4.2.2. Everything up to date. When i add a new widget (doesn’t matter what kind of widget) into any row, it simply disappears after updating the page. There…

Widgets PHP Error widgets.php on line 120

By heyfella, 8 years ago. Last reply by heyfella, 8 years ago
Hi there, Have just installed Page Builder ( V2.1.2) and SO Widgets Bundle (V1.3) for testing. Wrodpress version 4.2.2 When editing a page or post I receive the following error: Warning : sprintf(): Too few arguments in /Users/Chris/Documents/ Docs Chris/Felladesigns/Resources/Web Development/Wordpress/wp_testing/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/inc/widgets.php on line 120 Any idea what is causing this? Thanks

How to Create Nested Columns in Rows

By Michael Halter, 8 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 8 years ago
Hello, First off, great work! Page Builder continues to be my favorite drag and drop tool and I hope to see its continued success. Would you please let me know if there is a simple way to create 3 columns under a 1 column headline in the same container row. See the following page: http://printefexwebstudios.com/dvd/home-alternate/…

Headline Widget Customization

By Patrick Boyle, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I was trying to customize the font sizes for the header widget on my site homepage. This is how I’m editing the widget: Appearance>Home Page>SiteOrigin Headline>Widget Styles>CSS Styles. I inspected the element in Chrome and extracted the following code: I copied the code into the CSS Styles box but it doesn’t change the font sizes.…