Mobile padding

By krislinus, 8 years ago. Last reply by krislinus, 8 years ago
The issue might be related to the fact that I used the Layout Builder widget on these sites to get the content to align properly, since I had no success setting the body content to i.e. 960px. Website looks ok on Desktop but the body text is too slim on mobile because of the padding.

Missing widgets

By Shelby Nolan, 8 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 8 years ago
Hi, I am using the NatureSpace free theme on wordpress and when I try to build a contact page utilizing prebuilt contact page it is giving me missing widgets. I deleted the plugin and reinstalled, but it didn't help.

Using PageBuilder on Category archive

By Alexandre Plennevaux, 8 years ago. Last reply by Alexandre Plennevaux, 8 years ago
That's an ugly hack, I'd rather stick to the WP architecture. What they would like to do is use PB to give more visual focus on 5 posts in that category via custom widgets using post thumbnails, and have the older ones simply listed as plain title links.

Back…

By Lucas Tolle, 8 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 8 years ago
Can help in CSS issues, SiteOrigin widgets Bundle and own Page Builder SiteOrigin, the simplest questions. I do not know how the rules relating to service users.