Recurring item?

By Mindy Lepp, 8 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 8 years ago
Rather than me manually typing in what they want in the sidebar 25 times, is there an option to call out to a sidebar from the sidebar in the page builder. I have to change something about the sidebar and rather than going into each of the 25 pages to make the edit, I'd like…

Layout Builder

By polygonsky, 8 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 8 years ago
I think I need to build this using a layout builder widget, so I add that on one row and make that row full width. I then add a headline widget and a button widget and it all looks fine on my computer.

problem about header 1/2

By Angelo, 8 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 8 years ago
hi, I have a problem about set up header into my articles how you can see into screenshot #1 I am in the home of editor (plug in) in this page I put in the header 1 (how SEO) but I don’t know what I must set up into article (please see screenshot #2) I…

“No Access” On Images

By griff8246, 8 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 8 years ago
Hi there, Recently I have noticed that “NO Access” is being showed instead the images that are supposed to be there. My web site provider said it was because of the “page builder” and to contact you guys directly. Please can you help with fixing this error I am unsure what has happened but whenever…

Cannot use page builder to update pages

By Aeron Terry, 9 years ago. Last reply by Nassim Elboustani, 8 years ago
Hello I’ve just run into an issue where I cannot update the content of my pages through Site Builder. My site is running on WP Engine, with a Customizr child theme and WordPress 4.1. I have deactivated all plugins except site builder, but the issue remains. This is the error I get when trying to…