problem about header 1/2

By Angelo, 8 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 8 years ago
hi, I have a problem about set up header into my articles how you can see into screenshot #1 I am in the home of editor (plug in) in this page I put in the header 1 (how SEO) but I don’t know what I must set up into article (please see screenshot #2) I…

“No Access” On Images

By griff8246, 8 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 8 years ago
Hi there, Recently I have noticed that “NO Access” is being showed instead the images that are supposed to be there. My web site provider said it was because of the “page builder” and to contact you guys directly. Please can you help with fixing this error I am unsure what has happened but whenever…

Cannot use page builder to update pages

By Aeron Terry, 9 years ago. Last reply by Nassim Elboustani, 8 years ago
Hello I’ve just run into an issue where I cannot update the content of my pages through Site Builder. My site is running on WP Engine, with a Customizr child theme and WordPress 4.1. I have deactivated all plugins except site builder, but the issue remains. This is the error I get when trying to…

Layout Builder Duplicating Content

By trintech, 8 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 8 years ago
Using the Sydney Theme, I Added block of text and two Sydney FP call to action buttons within the Layout Builder. They are fine but when I try to add another block of text and two other Sydney FP call to action buttons with different text and links, the original ones are shown instead of…

Need help WIth CSS For Shdow Box

By harny, 8 years ago. Last reply by harny, 8 years ago
Hello Sir, I need help with CSS for shadow on page builder, so i can make some elegant box. Some shodow box like this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0-V7Eebn1IYWnFpQlB4WFdoVFk/view?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0-V7Eebn1IYdVhtQU1kUXlqUGc/view?usp=sharing Thanks so much…..

CSS Editor

By beetleshell, 8 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 8 years ago
Hi, I’m new to siteOrigin’s CSS editor as well as WordPress, I just recently installed the CSS editor plugin on my WP site, and I followed the tutorial, however, I was not able to edit the page as shown in the video tutorial and how do I use CSS editor to edit other pages? thank…