Conflict with Plugin.

By Anas Ali, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello! I need a little help here, I’m trying to put a job board plugin on my website but using a short code with some other widgets around it in order to make the page look more like the rest of the website. But there seem to be some kind of a conflict between the…

add_theme_support bug

By Semih Memiş, 8 years ago. Last reply by Semih Memiş, 8 years ago
Hi, I can not activate PageBuilder editor on “mycustom” post type and not set “margin-bottom” in settings page with this code in functions.php. I’m using version 2.3.2 add_action( ‘after_setup_theme’, myfn ); function myfn(){ add_theme_support( ‘siteorigin-panels’, array( ‘tablet-layout’ => true, ‘tablet-width’ => 640, ‘margin-bottom’ => 0, ‘post-types’ => array( ‘post’, ‘paget’, ‘mycustom’ ), ) ); }…

Pagebuilder

By larsa, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I too am trying to remove some of the space between rows. I tried what you recomended with /* Set Page Builder bottom margin */ .panel-grid-cell { margin-bottom: 0 !important; /* Adjust the number on this row as desired */ } But not seeing a difference…

Applying PageBuilder layout to all posts

By THE TURF, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
What we mean with this is a way that we can set a specific area in that page layout where we want content entered in the post editor to appear automatically in this space on the website, without having to add unique details and re-customising the page builder layout each time we want to make…