Sudden big drop of image quality in sliders

By scaron, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi ! First, thanks for your great plugin ! Then, my problem… My website has been online for a few months and the picture quality was very good. (Jpeg compressed for web in Photoshop in 1800x1200px and 72dpi, artifact-free, etc, and around 180ko per images). Today, I just noticed that their quality has become very…

Bug: Live Editor Problem with secondary loops

By David Faber, 7 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 7 years ago
Hi there, I found a problem with the live-editor (which btw. is genius). The thing is… I built a custom widget, which outputs the contents of some posts of a custom post type. These custom posts are filled using the pagebuilder too. I output the contents within a secondary loop using the_content(). This works perfectly…

Stop So Widgets Bundle from loading font awesome

By Laura D., 7 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 7 years ago
Hello, My theme already loads Font Awesome, and I am getting the message on PageSpeeed to… Serve resources from a consistent URL Content E (58%) http://mysite.wpengine.com/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/icons/fontawesome/font/fontawesome-webfont.woff2?v=4.4.0 http://mysite.wpengine.com/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff2 I have a child theme but just want to be sure to put the right thing in there to load only the theme Font Awesome. Thanks!

New WordPress versions: link popup bug

By Bart Den Hertog, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Thanks guys for supplying this lightweight and free alternative to builders like Visual Composer. There is one bug that occurs in newer versions of WordPress that introduced the link popup in TinyMCE editors. Any link popup stays on the screen when you close a Page Builder (sub)window. So after a while, when editing links, these…

page builder problem

By ifharmony, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
hello! I have just started building my website today (all new to me but loving the challenge) I have searched through your forums for an answer and not sure if this is different or similar to previous issues. Anyway I installed “Page Builder” plug in and was using it earlier today without issues, I then…

Interactive Google Maps not showing

By AenB_Jeroen, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Dear reader, I am using the Rocked theme from Athemes and I’m trying to show an interactive Google Maps image with the ‘Site Origin Google Maps’ widget. I have done this before at other websites and everything seemed to work fine. On my current website (currently offline) the widget doesn’t work interactive. Only as a…

PageBuilder Contact Form Entries Backup

By Levi Leon, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I recently noticed there was an issue with my PageBuilder Contact Form. It is now working properly, however, I am wondering if there is any chance the entires that were previously sent through the plugin are saved anywhere. The emails were not sending to my inbox, yet I know there would have been emails I…

Bullet list stays grey despite added css change

By imtomekam, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Greetings! Various attempts to create a bulleted list in text sections always result in barely visible (and small) light grey squares. Added .entry-content ul li{ list-style-type: disc; } to the Custom css and that worked, with a nice round black disc, except the grey square still stayed right after the round circle and in front…