Line height in the Editor Widget is too little

By Alessio Fedrizzi, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alessio Fedrizzi, 7 years ago
HI, I saw there are other posts similar, but the solution of this problem is not showing. I’ve changed the font size in the editor widget, and now the text is squished together. I’ve tried adding CSS `line-height: 2.5px;` in the attributes CSS styles of the row and the editor, but nothing happened. I’ve also…

hero widget hanging

By lindamatthews, 7 years ago. Last reply by lindamatthews, 7 years ago
Hi folks, I am using page builder and the widget bundle. It’s all working great for me except the hero widget, which just spins and won’t load. I disabled all the other plugins except these two and it is still happening – it’s never worked for me. I did check that the widget is active,…

Changing alignment from left to center

By asanoyuki, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I’m using Page Builder for my website and used the code in the SiteOrigin Custom CSS window to move my header closer to the content as there was a lot of white space caused by the header image – example below. What this did was make me unable to center titles with H3 image size,…

Add Transparency for Background

By Gustavo Lopes, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I am attempting to make the background of rows and widgets transparent. My knowledge of CSS is quite limited and I cannot make it work. Why do the widgets do not have a transparent internal option to start with? Would be quite practical I guess. At the moment I have a row split in two…

Pagebuilder Read more in post

By andhalsa, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi. Thanx a lot for this awsome plugin. I’m using page builder in both pages and posts. Is there a way to insert a read more line so that i can have an intro text to my post? I’m thinking that the best way of placing the more-line would be between two rows. How about…

CSS Issues

By Aaryn, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
I’ve been utilizing the Custom CSS plugin to create full width background images for my pages. Recently, I’ve been unable to add additional code to the Editor. When I click into the coding area the view slides to the right. When I slide the bar at the bottom back over to the left so I…