Google Maps widget
Hi, I have updated the Google Maps API keys on all our widgets but the maps have disappeared: https://www.socialstatus.io/about/ How can I fix this?
Save 30% on SiteOrigin Premium with our October sale. Use code OCTOBER30 .
Support Forum
Browse community answers for this topic or search for a specific issue.
Hi, I have updated the Google Maps API keys on all our widgets but the maps have disappeared: https://www.socialstatus.io/about/ How can I fix this?
I’ve got an issue that appears to be specific to IE11< with the parallax effect of my row background image. The background appears to jump rather than scroll smoothly and this only seems to be an issue when using the…
Hi, is there a way to customize the select field? Because I like to add a library like “Select2” for the dropdown and I have to modify a coupple of things. Best!
Hi, I’ve been searching for the answer to this for a while, hope you guys can help. I’m trying to change the features widget title text on mobile only, I presume there is some code that I’d need to add…
Hi, I am facing exactly the same problem on this thread https://siteorigin.com/thread/auto-revert-to-visual-editor-and-now-cant-use-site-builder/ … I tried to comment on the thread but comments are closed. Also, it seems that the problem isn’t solved. I am using Page Builder with Kadence Theme…
Hello, Have I understood correctly that I need to purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license to allow these fields to work on my site? Settings: From name: The name of the person the automatic response email will come from. From email:…
Hi there, I would like to erase the gap between elements, in fact it is the problem with this property: width: calc(50% – ( 0.5 * 30px ) ); How to have it only 50% without that calc function? I…
Have you tried using parallax effect for background in basic PB not Premium? This obviously does not work correctly. Drawing should lag behind the text. This should move slowly. We get the 3D effect. Here’s how. And in the PB…
I’m trying to make a row with 3 equally high cells, something like the last example in this link: Page Builder Cell Vertical Alignment I want each cell to have different background colors. If i on the row sets “Cell…
Hi, I’m having problems with pagebuilder links that are set to open in a new tab – they are just opening in the same tab. The issue occurs on the image widget and SiteOrigin editor widget. Press & reviews I’ve…
Sydney theme is what I am using for my website. But there was some code changes I had to make so I switched to Code Editor mode from Page Builder mode. Since then the website’s UI got disrupted. then I…
I’ve just activated the plugin, gone to the custom css page and clicked the eye icon. The customize sidebar opens but then my website will not load within it. The rest of my site I can access fine so it…
I updated 2 sites yesterday, e.g. https://www.tvk-essen.de/infocenter/ and after saving them, instead of my header and sponsor slider I suddenly see a text “Invalid ID of Slider. ID needs to be a number.” Is this a known problem or do…
Hi, I have an issue with Hero Image Slider loading on the Home page. When I click on Menu – Home- the page starts to load from the second row, then the first row with Hero Images Slider starts to…
Hello everyone, I’ve used the SiteOrigin-Pagebuilder before and always had a great experience. However as I tried to install it today on a new website I kept getting the error message: “You need to install SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle to use…