Changing Z-index from 99 on SiteOriginHero
Hello, The z-index is set to 99 on the hero. I am unable to change that in CSS. Meaning my logo is hidden under the hero. Anyone help me fix it?
Save 30% on SiteOrigin Premium with our October sale. Use code OCTOBER30 .
Support Forum
Browse community answers for this topic or search for a specific issue.
Hello, The z-index is set to 99 on the hero. I am unable to change that in CSS. Meaning my logo is hidden under the hero. Anyone help me fix it?
Hello, I am having an issue with AutoSave on several of my sites that use Page Builder. After a random amount of time, AutoSave will kick in and start saving, disabling the Save Draft/Update/Publish buttons, but the buttons are never…
I recently migrated my website from one domain to a new one. During that process, it seems like I lost the SiteOrigin structure for a few pages…. including the main page. When I go to edit that page all I…
“SiteOrigin Image” Widget does not show up on Mac (10.14.4) Safari (Version 12.1 (14607.1.40.1.4)). On all other browsers (Chrome, Edge…) it works perfect (even on Safari on iPhone and iPad). Have a look at our website: https://www.magped.us The 2 pictures…
My website is www.writecdrrpl.com I used site originsite contact form on the home page. Previously i received emails but cnt receive any emails.please help me.
Hello, I’ve created custom widget called “spacer widget” to SiteOrigin. I’ve added two inputs in widget’s form. One for dekstop height and second for mobile height. I’d like to manipulate height property depending on media queries. One for desktop breakpoint…
After updating to wordpress 5.2 have lost Site Origin builder functionality. As everything was working fine, working with Classic Editor and Disable Gutenberg plugins, even the pages enounces that are built with SiteOrigin Page Builder, can’t understand why is not…
Hi there, I’m using Page Builder. On the homepage I’m building www.mentalhealthcampaign.org, I’m trying to get the three columns to stack on top of one another for a small window/mobile. I’ve tried using the “settings” checkboxes for this, but they…
Hi there I hope I can explain this ok. I have created a few pages using ‘page builder’. However when I attempt to add an image with Row Styles > Design > Background Image – it doesn’t show. I can…
When i edit any page or post with site origin page builder i getiing below error “Oops! That page can’t be found.” Please solve this problem.
HI, I’ve installed WP version 5.2 with Page Builder by SiteOrigin version 2.10.5 and it breaks my permalinks. If I deactivate Page Builder all permalinks are working fine, if Page Builder is activated my pages are unreachable (Oops! That page can’t…
Hi! I’m hosted with Siteground and they have a Staging tool. I created a staging copy of my site but when I tried to access the wp-admin we experience not found, message. I contacted them about the issue and this…
i also lost page siteorigin page builder partly after wordpress update issue is not with pages built with widgets, but plain text/html pages dont show siteorigin pagebuilder editmode anymore and also siteorigin pagebuilder remark is gone in the pagelist for…
I built this website for a client a few years ago and just logged back in for the first time since then. Is this what the current Site Origin editor looks like? https://imgur.com/XA11bP3 I prefer the block editor. How do…
I am using the Flash Pro theme from themegrill and have built the site using the block editor. I am now trying to do SEO and use YOAST and I am finding it is not compatible with the block editor.…